Page 110 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Farm Supplier
    Thank you spiritWind and meme1098...i have been reading the first page, i just didnt see how to get rid of excess...i'll check again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's on the first page of this thread. I write up all goals in either post 1 or 2 in every new goal so that players don't have to wade through lots and lots of pages to find the answers about the requirements of the goal.
    Hehehe....so, my bad! I did look at the list as it pertained to my lowly level...i guess actually reading it and seeing "link" is helpful. This is what i get for trying to hurry!....Thanks for all the super helpful information!

Ok so I have the opposite problem. Plenty of corks and no barrels. Too bad we can't trade.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's getting harder to see what's in the post as info is added all the time! Hopefully you saw this bit from step 8...

note 2: If you are maxed on blocks and beams, try these options:
    Royal Block uses: item in unicorn statue, ornate block, upgrading Lantern Spire to level 5, Watchtower to level 5, Library to level 5, Conservatory to level 4 and 5, Observatory to level 2 and 3, Royal Manor to level 8 and 9, Amphitheater to level 2, Knight's Hall to level 2, Tavern to level 4 and 5, Marketplace to level 5, Windmill to level 2 and 3, Sawmill to level 5, Hatchery to level 5, Stables to level 4 and Wizard School to levels 3 and 4.
    Royal Beam uses: Ornate Beam, upgrading Lantern Spire to level 5, Watchtower to level 5, Library to level 5, Conservatory to level 4 and 5, Observatory to level 2 and 3, Royal Manor to level 8 and 9, Amphitheater to level 2, Knight's Hall to level 2, Tavern to level 4 and 5, Marketplace to level 5, Windmill to level 2 and 3, Sawmill to level 5, Hatchery to level 5, Stables to level 4 and 5

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't paying careful enough attention and triggered the Mother's Concern Goal unfortunately. Something seems very screwy with the timing of these goals. We don't typically have multiple upgrade goals at the same time in our quest books.

I have a Level 5 winery, so will be hard pressed to reach Level 9 in time. C'est la vie.

Street Smarts, upgrade to Level 7 - 4 Days
    Mother's Concern, upgrade to Level 9 - 7 Days
    upgrade to level 10 - 18 days
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay I am so mad... Firstly, I accidentally slipped the brainstorm with old Thomas and ivy by visiting 30 farmhouses for 30 gems in the perfect gift... I knew team lava would not give me my gems back saying that "it was an irreversible action." Now, they have reset that goal so that I need to visit 1 more farm house....but didn't give me my gems back!?!?!! I've spent so much money on this game. I never complain on here usually, but that's just wrong!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if this has been ask, because that is A LOT of posts to go through..... LOL
    So, sorry if some one posted this.

I would just love to have clarification, so I don't mess this up. If I am understanding this right, I should wait until I have enough resources to upgrade the Estate to level seven before completing goal four? Then, complete goals four, five, six, and seven.
    Then, wait until I have enough resources to upgrade the Estate to level nine before completing goals eight, nine, and ten?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkLites View Post
    Hi all! Well still frustrated over cork drops! Getting 2 corks a day & 8 to 10 barrels. Has been this way from beginning! Have done some simple math & figured that I have only 17+ days which equals 34 corks! I have resigned myself that I won't make it through the upgrades past maybe 7. Wish S8 would listen to us, but I am sure the other posts are right. They will have a sale on corks & barrels in the last 5 days for $$$! And for all the unlucky ones they will have another sale after end for the dog and bed & energy for more $$$$!!!!
    I am in the exact same boat as you, only receiving 2 corks a day compared to an overwhelming amount of double barrel drops. I understand that a measure of randomness is needed for these events, but the ratio seems so completely skewed that it seems like they want many of us to fail. So far I have been able to participate in every event like this, and I've never before been concerned about finishing an upgrade.

However I am starting to freak out a bit now, since I also calculated my current rate, and like yours, it falls drastically short of what is needed to reach the final upgrade. I have even woken up to get an extra collection or two during the night (which I never have to resort to!) and I'm still just getting the dreaded double barrel drop. I was hoping there might be a minor fix to even out the drop rate some, but it hasn't seemed to improve. I'm now at a loss for what I can do to still hit lvl 10 before the event finishes.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been ask, because that is A LOT of posts to go through..... LOL
    So, sorry if some one posted this.

I would just love to have clarification, so I don't mess this up. If I am understanding this right, I should wait until I have enough resources to upgrade the Estate to level seven before completing goal four? Then, complete goals four, five, six, and seven.
    Then, wait until I have enough resources to upgrade the Estate to level nine before completing goals eight, nine, and ten?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help.
    If you want to get the reward of 1 cork and 1 barrel for the 2x additional timed goals, then yes, hold off at Level 4 until you have enough corks and barrels to get you to level 8 or 9. Remember that at level 8 you get 3 drops. It really comes down to how much time you have to collect from the Vineyard Estate.

Holding off upgrading and not triggering the 2x timed goals just means you won't get 1 extra cork and 1 extra barrel. Hope that helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's getting harder to see what's in the post as info is added all the time! Hopefully you saw this bit from step 8...

note 2: If you are maxed on blocks and beams, try these options:
    Royal Block uses: item in unicorn statue, ornate block, upgrading Lantern Spire to level 5, Watchtower to level 5, Library to level 5, Conservatory to level 4 and 5, Observatory to level 2 and 3, Royal Manor to level 8 and 9, Amphitheater to level 2, Knight's Hall to level 2, Tavern to level 4 and 5, Marketplace to level 5, Windmill to level 2 and 3, Sawmill to level 5, Hatchery to level 5, Stables to level 4 and Wizard School to levels 3 and 4.
    Royal Beam uses: Ornate Beam, upgrading Lantern Spire to level 5, Watchtower to level 5, Library to level 5, Conservatory to level 4 and 5, Observatory to level 2 and 3, Royal Manor to level 8 and 9, Amphitheater to level 2, Knight's Hall to level 2, Tavern to level 4 and 5, Marketplace to level 5, Windmill to level 2 and 3, Sawmill to level 5, Hatchery to level 5, Stables to level 4 and 5
    Lol I have all of these at highest level ( with extras too ) if I only knew...
    I had to skip the beams with 30 gems, it is a rip off
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎