Page 103 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I'd say it's a good time to send the letter. No this event doesn't use the royal exchange.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, I think this game is mischievous. After my complaints about getting nothing but corks, I finally gemmed up and started getting double drops. I was happy to find my barrels catching up to my corks, which they recently did. Since then - you guessed it - nothing but barrels! I would be annoyed but it's too funny.

Executive Chef
    Based on what I've read I'm waiting to level up to 5 until I have enough corks and barrels to get to 7 and thru that first timed part. That's fine. What annoys me is that ever since I made that decision I stopped getting one of each drop from my vineyard, so after 2 days I still don't have enough barrels to get to level 5 even if I wanted to!

Usually in these kinds of events I have no trouble with the upgrading but feel lucky if I even get close to the 4th individual prize. This one is backwards! I will get that 4th prize later today and be done with the grapes part before I leave for vacation next weekend. I doubt I will finish the upgrading in the time allowed since we have strict playing time rules when we are on a trip.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Based on what I've read I'm waiting to level up to 5 until I have enough corks and barrels to get to 7 and thru that first timed part. That's fine. What annoys me is that ever since I made that decision I stopped getting one of each drop from my vineyard, so after 2 days I still don't have enough barrels to get to level 5 even if I wanted to!

Usually in these kinds of events I have no trouble with the upgrading but feel lucky if I even get close to the 4th individual prize. This one is backwards! I will get that 4th prize later today and be done with the grapes part before I leave for vacation next weekend. I doubt I will finish the upgrading in the time allowed since we have strict playing time rules when we are on a trip.
    Have a good time on your vacation & don't worry about it. I was gone last weekend & way behind leveling the vineyard, just got to 4 yesterday, but I will not use gems to get to the final level. It's quite obvious no one can without gemming the last few levels... :/ And pretty sure that's by design.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-11-15 at 08:10 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have a good time on your vacation & don't worry about it. I was gone last weekend & way behind leveling the vineyard, just got to 4 yesterday, but I will not use gems to get to the final level. It's quite obvious no one can without gemming the last few levels... :/ And pretty sure that's by design.
    At this point I could still get to the last level if I was willing to get only six hours of sleep every night. I think that we will get some new quests with corks and barrels or somehow the pace will increase because right now it would not be possible for the majority of people.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    You should definitely go ahead and level up to 4 so that you start getting 2 items from your vineyard. Also, the timed portions are not absolutely necessary so don't let that get you down.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomgirl1234 View Post
    From what I understand you don't need to complete the timed challenges to get to level 10. I looked at the challenge to get from level 5 to level 7 in 5 days and it would require me getting up at 7 and stay up till 1:00 next morning (not going to happen) to be able to receive the number of corks and barrels needed. That is if I get exactly 50/50 of each. for one barrel or one cork seems way too much stress. Waiting to trigger the timer (I'm not levelling up to 5 as I am doing well with grapes) until you have sufficient C and Bs to get to level 7 is the only way to succeed with this challenge. that being said, I am enjoying the challenge and using the strategies my fellow gamers are giving us. Thanks to everyone, I couldn't achieve this without all your posts. I
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    Definitely level up to 4. It won't trigger any timed quests and gives you two drops at a time. Those of us who are OCD and can't stand not completing a goal are waiting to level up to 5 but it doesn't hurt you if you don't complete the short goals in time.

Thanx for thinking with me;
    not being able to finish the timed quests is not the main issue for me. It will give me a lot of stress, yes, but I can continue if I fail.
    My main worry is: I can't see me getting enough barrels and corks to complete the building. I like having a vineyard in my kingdom! But I certainly don't want an unfinished one.... And going now to level 4 gives me an unfinished one until it reaches level 10, doesn't it?!
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well I have a huge skew toward corks. Currently a difference gap of 26. So I snail slow until I can even upgrade to level 5. I will wait off until I have 25 barrels or so. I will have 60 corks by that time
    that's scary yesterday I had a gap of 19 (corks more than barrels). Thought maybe that was the cap, yours ... Hope you can get more more barrels. Now my gap is 15 ... Keep my fingers crossed ...

Rhino Keeper
    EBJW, someone very kindly posted showing a Level 8 vineyard looking exactly like a Level 10, so I think your vineyard will look complete if you can reach Level 8.

I'm not stressing over corks and barrels since reaching Level 4, since I figure with double drops I'll eventually get enough for at least Level 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    EBJW, someone very kindly posted showing a Level 8 vineyard looking exactly like a Level 10, so I think your vineyard will look complete if you can reach Level 8.

I'm not stressing over corks and barrels since reaching Level 4, since I figure with double drops I'll eventually get enough for at least Level 8.
    It was Annie. Since then, my goal is to reach at least L8, however, only L10 will have drops after the event...
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Will hunting bandits reward corks & barrels at lv7? Anybody knows how many? I am working in the kitchen, making hearty feasts...