Page 101 of 195 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else noticed Jinx and Chartreux are twins....?!

I am Zelda

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll report your issue 'The SweetStudio'... Yes I quite like picture 3 too!

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, in my previous post I calculated that it will be impossible to finish all three goals and asked you to let Storm8 know that it is impossible, despite their reassurings that all would be possible without spending gems.

Did you see that post? Can you please let Storm8 know that the game-design of this event is flawed, so it does forces you to spent gems in order to be able to get all goals?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaDonnaLynn View Post
    Here is my first time to post a picture. It's of the wine tasting barrel which is right next to my pink pavilion. Hope this works.
    Love the layout of your vineyard. Looking forward to arranging my kingdom when the event is over

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetStudio View Post
    My level 5 vineyard is beautiful:

Attachment 20844

This happened at level 3, too, except it was a copy of a royal wall. I've forced shut both games and my phone, and it's still happening. I tried putting the vineyard into storage, and moving it around, but still.

When I slide the screen around, it turns into other things:

Attachment 20845

This one made me laugh:

Attachment 20846

But seriously, it's getting annoying. Has this happened to anyone else? Why can't I see my vineyard?!?!?!
    Lol! That is too funny :-D
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hahaha...thanks for the laugh.
    And my husband thinks I have a problem with this game!! too funny

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    SpiritWind, in my previous post I calculated that it will be impossible to finish all three goals and asked you to let Storm8 know that it is impossible, despite their reassurings that all would be possible without spending gems.

Did you see that post? Can you please let Storm8 know that the game-design of this event is flawed, so it does forces you to spent gems in order to be able to get all goals?
    I've been away for a couple of days, couldn't play much, but ususally any time-quest/event is no problem for me. Not even when I'm out of order for some time.
    This time however...

The grapes are no problem, I have 2578 right now.
    But the barrels/corks are...!! Only this morning I received my fifth barrel, so I can finally level up to 4, but I won't cause I wonder if I'll make it to level 10 in time without spending gems. And I certainly don't want an unfinished building!
    And when I read about the timed quests in between... My courage sank into my shoes (dutch expression), so much stress in such narrow time, and the timelimit is too narrow!

So now I save up all barrels (haha) and corks and wait till I have the total amount, but I doubt that will happen in this rate...

So indeed, please SpiritWind, tell management the timed quests are a a pain in the behind and it's too tough to level up to 10 in time for lots of people!! Even for players who ususally are doing fine in quests like these.....

And please request for an extra possibility to earn more barrels and corks (earn, not buy with money or gems)!!
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Anyone else noticed Jinx and Chartreux are twins....?!

No, one litter gray ,different colored eyes and the ears are different too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    The key is not to level up to 5 until you have enough surplus barrels and corks to go straight up to level 8. You won't be missing out on any drops this way (except grapes) and it will be easy to complete the goals in the time allowed
    Good idea ,but to me the goal to level up to 9 should not even show up until you done the goal to level up 7 and you might have a change to get it , this was so wrong to do it this way ,SPIRIT was this a bug or was it meant this way , I still need at least 3 more collection to get to level7 if my drops are good ones 12/15 corks 13/15 barrels

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Thinking it's a bit weird to have these 3 goals simultaneously. SpiritWind, will you PLEASE let Storm8 know this truly impossible
    edited quote.

hi Anaboe, yes I did this earlier today, but didn't get a chance to let you all know here. There hasn't been a response yet, but I'll check again in the morning as soon as I'm up.