Page 167 of 195 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    Well hon I think you can make it
    Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)
    And remember you have support on here - if you need anything don't hesitate to ask
    I (or someone else) would be more than happy to help you out
    Thanks. I just upgraded to level 9. Current count is 24 corks, 0 barrels. I have done some hard resets every time to try to reverse the count, but they never changed things.
    Last edited by gsuiris; 06-27-15 at 07:31 PM. Reason: said level 10, meant 9

Banned
    No update today it seems! Too bad.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    No update today it seems! Too bad.
    There are 2 other things going on though... 1. some decorations on sale and reduced gem price for Kingdom Inn and Reindeer Stable (issue in another thread about this); and 2. Bundle sale in game. oh well, back to the Vineyards!

Host(ess)
    Yeah. I just bought both but you can't upgrade them because the quests are done. I'm bummed. I don't want to use all my gems to upgrade.

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I have a serious problem of unbalance with the materials for the final upgrade of my vineyard. There is a lack of drop of corks (currently 14 corks and 62 barrels). Need help, any advice?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pliskin257 View Post
    Hi, I have a serious problem of unbalance with the materials for the final upgrade of my vineyard. There is a lack of drop of corks (currently 14 corks and 62 barrels). Need help, any advice?
    You could try what Ash1780 has suggested: "Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)". It worked well for Ash, so why not give it a try!

I always check my balance before collecting and I have equal amts of c/b.

I have too many corks compared to barrels , I won't have enough to get to level ten since I'm not even at 9 yet . Still I trudge on. I also won't get the cat. I haven't been doing well in the last few quests, I play many times a day but I guess just not enough time to get what I need. I do work, guess that's what gets in the way of my game playing .

Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I have too many corks compared to barrels , I won't have enough to get to level ten since I'm not even at 9 yet . Still I trudge on. I also won't get the cat. I haven't been doing well in the last few quests, I play many times a day but I guess just not enough time to get what I need. I do work, guess that's what gets in the way of my game playing .

I had the same problem. I work two jobs and don't have time to collect often. Hence why I'm still at level 8 for my vineyard.
    But this thread helped me to plan ahead for the individual prize at least.
    Instead of strawberries I invested in 10 extra farm houses (thus I have 12 on my board), I finished the summer gazebo this year so that was used, ivy hut used, had a finished harvest perogola open, one marketplace, the free grape press, and a bandit adventure ready for collection everyday. It was slow moving at first but shot up once I upgraded my vineyard. I only collected about 3x a day, maybe 4x on good days (and I can sneak a login at work lol). Still finished with days to spare! It was a lot of planning, but it worked. Hope this helped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You could try what Ash1780 has suggested: "Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)". It worked well for Ash, so why not give it a try!

I always check my balance before collecting and I have equal amts of c/b.
    What's a hard,reboot
    Ok I googled it
    Last edited by katbtodd; 06-26-15 at 06:19 AM.

After collecting 7066 grapes, finally reached lvl 9. Now 5 corks and 37 empty barrels are needed. This is after logging out and hard resets. Think I will get to lvl 10 without gems?
    Last edited by chalconite; 06-26-15 at 09:12 AM.