Page 160 of 195 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    And now I have also finished on my 2nd account, complete with souvenirs on both accounts. happy to be done with this long one.
    Congrats

As for me, still waiting for corks and barrels to finish level 10
    Don't know if I'll make it though... *shrugs* ..."Que sera sera" lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	21034
    Last edited by Liloze; 06-22-15 at 01:20 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    nope, me either. I had the flu most of last week, so I didn't gather grapes as fast as I could, nor did I collect from the Winery as much as I needed, so there's simply no way to finish.

i HATE that we have goals that can expire!! TL says we don't need gems to complete these goals, but if we want to finish them before they expire, we have to buy the energy to do that. I have tons of Alicorns, but still have to buy energy to collect all the grapes, and all the regular collections, too.

I will have wasted hundreds of gems on this Adventure, and have little to show for it. I'll put this stuff in storage with the rest of the hundred buildings, animals, flowers, sidewalks, trees, etc. etc. because we don't get expansions, ever, either...

It really makes me want not to play anymore...
    I don't think they expect us to collect the grapes and all our regular collections. I have enough regular things I collect from to use up all my energy, so I know I can't collect from everything so I prioritize. I definitely neglect other places in my kingdom and collect from grape producing buildings first.

Thank you and my pleasure! Always happy to give back to the community.
    Would love to see your kingdom. Think I added you but if not, BRENDAISME. You've been a great help in this fun challenge.

Farm Supplier
    Io
    thank you, sweetie and hugs back lol I hope you have gotten the rest of what you needed by now or very close to it!
    Woo-Hoo I DID IT!!!
    Hello Lv 10 & Goodbye Lady Pfeffernot LOL
    TYSVM for being so helpful and supportive through this whole "adventure"
    It's a little ridiculous how happy & relieved I feel but I've never finished one of these so early before
    *HUGS*

Oh and for ***ANYONE NOT GETTING EVEN NUMBERS OF CORKS & BARRELS (or none at all)***
    What's worked for me is doing a hard reboot of my iPad AND not speeding up the collection times w/gems
    The reboot always switched the ratio of corks/barrels for me - if I started getting 1c/2b (I had way more barrels than corks on Lv 8) I'd reboot and start getting 2c/1b
    I don't know if this will work for everyone (or anyone) else, but I want to be able to help the rest of y'all who haven't gotten to the end yet

And anytime I can help someone else I'm REALLY happy to do it - no thanks necessary
    Some people have been really helpful to me - so I'm just putting my faith into action (The Golden Rule) or paying it forward - whichever is easier for you to accept

I'm wishing, hoping, and praying that y'all finish on time w/o having to use any (or at least not a lot) of gems AND WITH SOUVENIRS

Luck, Grapes, Corks & Barrels to y'all
    *MWAH*
    Ash
    Last edited by Ash1780; 06-22-15 at 08:40 PM.
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

I'm finally finished with this event! Hopefully the next quest won't be so long!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Congratulations to all of you have completed your Vineyard Estate! My glass is raised in salute!!

skunkupies?

Thank you and my pleasure! Always happy to give back to the community.
    Hi! Do you know if it's possible to get skunkupies more quickly without having to use up my gems? I've been playing since this started and have only gotten one in over a week! My ID is CTmommy101.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brendaisme View Post
    Would love to see your kingdom. Think I added you but if not, BRENDAISME. You've been a great help in this fun challenge.
    I accepted. .... and thank you, I'm glad.

Executive Chef
    Congrats!! It's a nice feeling. Lol I was so glad to get it over with, I've hardly been in my kingdom at all today. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    Io

Woo-Hoo I DID IT!!!
    Hello Lv 10 & Goodbye Lady Pfeffernot LOL
    TYSVM for being so helpful and supportive through this whole "adventure"
    It's a little ridiculous how happy & relieved I feel but I've never finished one of these so early before
    *HUGS*

Oh and for ***ANYONE NOT GETTING EVEN NUMBERS OF CORKS & BARRELS (or none at all)***
    What's worked for me is doing a hard reboot of my iPad AND not speeding up the collection times w/gems
    The reboot always switched the ratio of corks/barrels for me - if I started getting 1c/2b (I had way more barrels than corks on Lv 8) I'd reboot and start getting 2c/1b
    I don't know if this will work for everyone (or anyone) else, but I want to be able to help the rest of y'all who haven't gotten to the end yet

And anytime I can help someone else I'm REALLY happy to do it - no thanks necessary
    Some people have been really helpful to me - so I'm just putting my faith into action (The Golden Rule) or paying it forward - whichever is easier for you to accept

I'm wishing, hoping, and praying that y'all finish on time w/o having to use any (or at least not a lot) of gems AND WITH SOUVENIRS

Luck, Grapes, Corks & Barrels to y'all
    *MWAH*
    Ash

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    I'm finally finished with this event! Hopefully the next quest won't be so long!
    Congratulations sweetie you and me both hope that! Lol