Page 163 of 195 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

I keep only getting wine barrels and very few corks. So I am stuck on level 7 of the vineyard. Wondering if I will be able to get to level 10 in time. I have all the individual prizes so I am still collecting to help in the last community prize.

I'm currently at level 8 with 34 corks and 16 barrels.
    I've had some days where I could check in and collect a lot, but some days where I was lucky to collect 2-3 times. That plus the fact that I was often waiting for barrels has made it hard.
    I'll keep trying, but I feel pretty sure that level 10 is out of reach for me unless I speed things along with gems (or buy a pack if they release it again).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    I'm finally finished with this event! Hopefully the next quest won't be so long!
    Congratulations darlin!!!
    I know you can't see it but I'm doing a little happy dance just for you
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    I reached level 9 in time to finish Motherz Concern...now have 6 corks / 17 barrels...shud reach level 10 if i remember to collect every 3 hrs diligently..
    I think you can do it w/time to spare & if you need a pep talk remember you've got a whole bunch (sorry for the bad pun) of cheerleaders on here. I'll send you wishes, prayers & positive vibes for the next few days 'k?!?
    XOXO
    Ash
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Finally upgraded to 9. Now I just need 39 corks & 31 barrels. I feel like I won't make but I do collect from the vineyard more then 5 times a day.
    You'll make it believe me - if I could you can
    Dumb blonde me totally forgot about my vineyard for 1-2 days after I hit 4k grapes, lol
    Once I remembered I got to level 9 pretty quickly and from there got to Level 10 within 3 days - I collected when I remembered to, so obviously didn't use gems & rebooted to get the corks I needed

Good luck sweetie and let me know if there's anything I can do to help
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Farm Supplier
    Well hon I think you can make it
    Just collect when you can and try doing a hard reboot (I swear every time I got 1c/2b doing that reversed it to 2c/1b)
    And remember you have support on here - if you need anything don't hesitate to ask
    I (or someone else) would be more than happy to help you out

Quote Originally Posted by gsuiris View Post
    I'm currently at level 8 with 34 corks and 16 barrels.
    I've had some days where I could check in and collect a lot, but some days where I was lucky to collect 2-3 times. That plus the fact that I was often waiting for barrels has made it hard.
    I'll keep trying, but I feel pretty sure that level 10 is out of reach for me unless I speed things along with gems (or buy a pack if they release it again).
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Congrats!! It's a nice feeling. Lol I was so glad to get it over with, I've hardly been in my kingdom at all today. Lol
    TYSVM sweetie I'm back to trading and making wisp lanterns so I can expand
    Oh AND kicking Griselda's a** with my new Day Glimmer Sword
    Last edited by Ash1780; 06-23-15 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Typo
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Host(ess)
    It seems like the community counter is stuck at 46%.

New Resident
    very close to finishing! i need around 300 more grapes for the cat then level 10 almost completed! keep trying for the puppy and goodluck to everyone. feel free to add me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    I think you can do it w/time to spare & if you need a pep talk remember you've got a whole bunch (sorry for the bad pun) of cheerleaders on here. I'll send you wishes, prayers & positive vibes for the next few days 'k?!?
    XOXO
    Ash
    I love this forum coz of the lovely gamers who always always help out and send out positive wishes...real life a bit hassled but level 10 seems within reach...since the game is on my android phone am majoring in sneaky work logins anyways...lol..my patients probably will start thinking the psychiatrist is gonna need mental help soon coz am on phone during opd hrs..