Page 114 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Rhino Keeper
    21 barrels and 8 corks later....I will never get the vineyard to lvl 10... Really takes the joy out of the game.

Agreed!
    I am not a fan of using gems to speed up, so I like to complete events without doing so. When I first started off my corks to barrel ratio was severely skewed, but after reaching level 4 it seems to have evened out. I was on the same boat with feeling it was unfair, but it's not like someone over at S8 is purposely singling us out and setting us up for failure! There is still plenty of time to achieve all the goals! This event was designed to be hard and to have users put in work if they want to achieve the prizes! So just keep checking as often as you can people, those barrels and corks will drop eventually!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-12-15 at 01:40 PM. Reason: removed quote

Fashion Designer
    My vineyard is at lvl 4 since I'm collecting the corks & barrels. Right now I have 20 Corks & 15 Barrels. In order to reach lvl 10 I still need 100 corks & 105 Barrels. I should make it since we have 17 days left right? I usually get 2 of each drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberriesgogo View Post
    Agreed!
    I am not a fan of using gems to speed up, so I like to complete events without doing so. When I first started off my corks to barrel ratio was severely skewed, but after reaching level 4 it seems to have evened out. I was on the same boat with feeling it was unfair, but it's not like someone over at S8 is purposely singling us out and setting us up for failure! There is still plenty of time to achieve all the goals! This event was designed to be hard and to have users put in work if they want to achieve the prizes! So just keep checking as often as you can people, those barrels and corks will drop eventually!
    You do realize that there are people who are still on level 1 or 2 because they've collected dozens of corks and one or two barrels. Sure the ratio evens out after hitting level 4, as I've experienced myself, but some people cannot reach level 4 THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN.

Executive Chef
    I had the reverse happen. My ratio was pretty even until I reached level 4. I have made it to level 6 and have 14 Corks and only 3 Barrels.

Yes, and I was in the SAME boat up until very recently and I hated it too, but eventually by collecting diligently I was able to get 3 barrels, and then 3 more, and then enough to upgrade to level 4. All I'm saying is keep collecting as often as possible and the drops will come eventually. Those corks will still be needed, it's not like they are being wasted. You do realize I was just trying to shed some positivity here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    You do realize that there are people who are still on level 1 or 2 because they've collected dozens of corks and one or two barrels. Sure the ratio evens out after hitting level 4, as I've experienced myself, but some people cannot reach level 4 THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN.

Fashion Designer
    I've noticed today that sometimes a farmhouse drops 2 grapes instead of 1. It's totally random and every few farmhouses but no pattern I can figure out, although I'm not trying to figure it out. Lol

Just happy to get an extra grape now and then.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I've noticed today that sometimes a farmhouse drops 2 grapes instead of 1. It's totally random and every few farmhouses but no pattern I can figure out, although I'm not trying to figure it out. Lol

Just happy to get an extra grape now and then.
    Something has to start moving along soon....that counter sure isn't going very fast at all.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetStudio View Post
    Yup, it happens on all rotations. I've tried moving it, storing it, force shutting the game, you name it.

This awful vineyard mutation also takes up much more room than it's supposed to:

Attachment 20862

This is what it looks like on Edit mode:

Attachment 20863
    Oh dear! I'm sorry that didn't help. Can you please send a ticket to support@storm8.com for assistance and send me a PM with the ticket number? Thanks so much!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I get barrels. Wish I could trade for some corks.