Page 100 of 195 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Farm Supplier
    OMGOSH I needed that laugh so badly (I'm having a rough day) so thank you kindly for making me feel better

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Mine are on a two 1/2 hour timer.. I use up that 1 gem.. My wife asks me why my Phone timer goes off every 2.5 hours.. I tell her its my Fart alert and I go a distance to dispel the mystery gas as I tap on my Vineyard.. the wife thinks I need to see the doctor.
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Executive Chef
    I messed up. Please ignore previous post.

Can some tell me how to get the gift. I don't have the way to make that bottle stuff. Please someone

Fashion Designer
    Stupid question but can someone explain the whole "don't upgrade the vineyard to lvl 5". Why do we need a surplus of I'm guessing corks & barrels? I just need 1 barrel & I can collect in 10 minutes. I just want to know before I upgrade mine or before my sister does too.

Farm Supplier
    SHINeeFan23, upgrading to lvl 5 launches Street Smarts goal which has a 5 days limit. It's doable in 5 days only if you have enough time to visit your vineyard regularly and are lucky to get equal numbers of corks and barrels.
    The advice to wait is for those who like doing all the goals and aren't sure if they can collect regularly. Like me. Having some corks and barrels before the timer starts will let me both finish the goal in time and have a good weekend. ))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    SHINeeFan23, upgrading to lvl 5 launches Street Smarts goal which has a 5 days limit. It's doable in 5 days only if you have enough time to visit your vineyard regularly and are lucky to get equal numbers of corks and barrels.
    The advice to wait is for those who like doing all the goals and aren't sure if they can collect regularly. Like me. Having some corks and barrels before the timer starts will let me both finish the goal in time and have a good weekend. ))
    Thank you for letting me know. I have a hard time too so I might just collect what I need first before upgrading.

Rhino Keeper
    My corks are now in excess and barrels are lacking..I shud really not talk about either, maybe that way the ratio will equalize...I have 15 corks and 10 barrels while am at level 4... Holding off to gather more before initiating the street smarts quest...grape count is now 2136...
    CS ID is anu1985.. happy gaming!!!

Ok it has been 6 days since the start of this quest/goal. I built the vineyard estate straight away as I had all the items. Since then I have collected as soon as I'm able to get the items to upgrade it but I am still stuck on level one due to the fact that I have had no barrels drop at all, not even ONE!
    I have cork galore but not one single barrel!! I see people on here who are having a similar problem but at least they have managed to level up a couple of times to get further on in the quest but after SIX days and my estate is still at level 1??!!! Surely there is something wrong there?!

My level 5 vineyard is beautiful:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7608[2].jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	20844

This happened at level 3, too, except it was a copy of a royal wall. I've forced shut both games and my phone, and it's still happening. I tried putting the vineyard into storage, and moving it around, but still.

When I slide the screen around, it turns into other things:

Name:	IMG_7554[1].jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	20845

This one made me laugh:

Name:	IMG_7556[1].jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	20846

But seriously, it's getting annoying. Has this happened to anyone else? Why can't I see my vineyard?!?!?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    Can some tell me how to get the gift. I don't have the way to make that bottle stuff. Please someone
    I think it was just a matter of pushing the button "give" or whatever button it has.