Page 142 of 195 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Executive Chef
    I will know the answer to your level 9 question in about 45 minutes or so, depending on if I'm right there when it's ready. Lol it'll be my first collection from level 9. I suspect it will remain at 3 but hoping to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    One piece of information missing from the hugely useful first page is the.number of corks/barrels dropping from the vineyard at Level 9. Is it still 3 or does it go up to 4? I had budgeted for 6 visits a day, but a lot of days it's only 5. If the drop rate goes up at Level 9 I'll be fine, but if not I might have to try harder!

Incidentally I'm one of the lucky ones, with the cork to barrel ratio around 1:1 almost all the time so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I wasn't attacking you, I was merely disagreeing with you on "most players are bored collecting" I can't know, but I like guaranteed drops like the grapes from farm-houses far better then random drops like corks and barrels. Collecting is easy, it just takes dedication and time, but those drops? They require luck. And since I'm not that lucky often, it's hard. Harder than collecting.

Just by regularly collecting from my 10 (not that excessive, now is it?) farm-houses, Ivy's hut, Summer Gazebo, 4 Taverns, Old Thomas House, and Harvest Pergola a few times a day, I managed to get the kitten a few days ago - while I'm still on lvl 7 of the Vineyard, missing out on the "A Mothers Concern"-reward (the cork I'm so short of!).

So I don't know about others, but I'd rather have franticly collecting, than be depended on random drops
    I know you weren't attacking me lol
    Sorry if my post sounded as such, I was merely answering your points, so that no misunderstanding occurs

I am in the same boat pertaining to the level 7 vineyard, missing on Mother's Concern goal - ends in 2 days for me-, and still needing 6 corks and 4 barrels to reach level 8 lol
    So all I can do is laugh about it.

I will get my kitty tomorrow, or day after at the most, am not worried about the kitty goal, made plenty of farmhouses
    For me the repetitive collection is sleep inducing I feel like I want to go to sleep lol

I was thinking why S8 did not give us the opportunity to make the corks and barrels for instance!
    Aside from collecting from farmhouses, that is.

Using wood, glue, water, iron etc..we could have had much more fun and balanced the not so balanced drop rates
    That would have been fun and really a good way to get rid of stock !

I guess S8 wants us counting on random drops, you know, speeding with gems or even buying the Corks/Barrels that is money for them
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I can confirm that at level 9, the corks and barrels remain at 3 drops.

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I will know the answer to your level 9 question in about 45 minutes or so, depending on if I'm right there when it's ready. Lol it'll be my first collection from level 9. I suspect it will remain at 3 but hoping to be wrong.

I can confirm that the drop rate for barrels is not fixed. I am about 16 hours from the drop dead time for Street Smarts (level 7) and I'm still only getting barrels every third or fourth time. Just got some more cork, no barrels.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I can confirm that at level 9, the corks and barrels remain at 3 drops.
    Thanks for that. Now where's my alarm clock?

Host(ess)
    30 corks 13 barrels and still at level 6! I have over 4000 grapes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Is there anybody else shivering at the sight of this goal? Mother's Concern in my mind goes straight to Mother's Mercy. And since Sunday evening that equals trauma. Be still my heart.
    "Snow! =(" was a response to CharmOfLea

Farm Supplier
    Possible this corrective detail has been noted but not yet updated by SW... the last split of goals occurs after completion of step 8... generating step 9 dialogue and placing an unstarted step 10 in the goal list. Step 10 can remain unstarted as long as u do not manually start the dialogue, collect from a bandit adventure or raise Mom's house to lvl 9.

It is then easy to finish step 9 and generate dialogue to step 11. (And step 10 7-day window for completion can still be unstarted.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    "Snow! =(" was a response to CharmOfLea
    Thank goodness, I pulled my Winter White Christmas tree out of storage since it was the closest thing to snow I could find. Since I had 3 I decided to chop one and to my surprise I got an expansion permit. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Executive Chef
    It actually has been noted by SW on the 1st page by way of quotes. between step 7 and 8.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Possible this corrective detail has been noted but not yet updated by SW... the last split of goals occurs after completion of step 8... generating step 9 dialogue and placing an unstarted step 10 in the goal list. Step 10 can remain unstarted as long as u do not manually start the dialogue, collect from a bandit adventure or raise Mom's house to lvl 9.

It is then easy to finish step 9 and generate dialogue to step 11. (And step 10 7-day window for completion can still be unstarted.)