Page 158 of 195 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

I can see the light! Just might make it without too many gems. (I will gem up if going out and can't access my game but only by I or two gems)
    12 corks 13 barrels on one game so even if the ratio goes wonky I will still make it collecting 5 times a day even if I get only one cork (or one barrel) esce collettino from now on. Other game having to be really vigilant about collecting as I have 3 corks and 19 barrels. Can still make it if I collect 6 Times a day, even if I still only get one cork a collection.. Maybe if I uncork a few more bottles!! Still collecting grapes for the community goal. The kitty is so cute, I can't wait to see the dog.. I totally agree with the comment about S8 knowing what suckers we are for animals. Even if I don't get to level 10 I will be happy with the pets. Happy harvesting

Executive Chef
    I finished the personal goals within the first few days but have been stuck on level 7 with the winery for a week. Can't get corks. I don't think I'll be finishing this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Finally got to level 10 today. I didn't use any gems along the way but I was very diligent in collecting most every day.
    Congrats! I'm at level 9, but I've used a couple gems here or there to speed up collection times. I've still spent less than the cost for one barrel and probably less than a cork price.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I finished the personal goals within the first few days but have been stuck on level 7 with the winery for a week. Can't get corks. I don't think I'll be finishing this one.
    Same here. Looking kinda hopeless to get the corks I need ��

Host(ess)
    Went on vacation for 5 days and it doesn't look like I will make it upgrading to level 10. I am on level 8 and need 10 more corks but I am mostly getting 1 cork and 2 barrels. If that pattern continues no way I will make it.

Will we still be able to upgrade the vineyard after the event is finished, in case we don't make it in time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nanacatland View Post
    Will we still be able to upgrade the vineyard after the event is finished, in case we don't make it in time?
    With gems I'm sure.

Fashion Designer
    Finally upgraded to 9. Now I just need 39 corks & 31 barrels. I feel like I won't make but I do collect from the vineyard more then 5 times a day.

Barrels still dropping sporadically

Quote Originally Posted by tarheel219 View Post
    Went on vacation for 5 days and it doesn't look like I will make it upgrading to level 10. I am on level 8 and need 10 more corks but I am mostly getting 1 cork and 2 barrels. If that pattern continues no way I will make it.

Believe or not, you are still better than me and I haven't taken a vacation. I missed getting to level 7 in time and still waiting for level 8. I get corks regularly, but barrels dropped only once every two or three times. Right now I have 22 corks and 5 barrels. The chances of my making it to 30 in a day or two to get to level 8 is slim. The chances that I will make it to level 10 is nil unless the drop rates improve.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    *HUGS* Congratulations!!!

BTW I've been remembering to check my vineyard (not every 3 hours but at least a few times a day, lol) & am now 4 barrels & 8 corks away from Level 10 AND I've been getting 2c/1b b/c of not using gems to speed it up

Wine & More Wine to you
    *mwah*
    Ash
    thank you, sweetie and hugs back lol I hope you have gotten the rest of what you needed by now or very close to it!