Page 53 of 195 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Quote Originally Posted by kooqingcrazy View Post
    NOT possible without loosing sleep:
    Goal timer: 3x24=72
    Ivy's House 5x12=60
    That means you cannot let it slip 12 hours over 3 days, for example let's say you start the quest near time you're about to got to sleep... Every hour you miss the exact 12 hr mark means an hour later you have to stay up. Even if you live by a timer, you're having to stay up longer or wake up earlier... Yeah... "Casual"... Right...
    Ivy is very well possible, you will just have to check in twice a day. Once in the morning, once in the evening.

Now Thomas house, is going to be a bit harder, since you'll have to check in every two hours, for at least 12 hours every day.

You'll just have to make it 'casual' yourself. And decide the goal isn't worth the effort.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't help thinking the discrepancy between corks and barrels is deliberate. (Current count: 7 corks, 1 barrel). Both My Fair Ivy and Last Minute Shopping reward us with corks instead of the badly needed barrels. You would think the rewards would be divided between corks and barrels, but we are given only corks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I can't help thinking the discrepancy between corks and barrels is deliberate. (Current count: 7 corks, 1 barrel). Both My Fair Ivy and Last Minute Shopping reward us with corks instead of the badly needed barrels. You would think the rewards would be divided between corks and barrels, but we are given only corks.
    I agree, 8 corks and 1 barrel, just doesn't seem to be right

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Aargh. We need another skunkupie. I still don't have 1 from the last set of goals for Boarina. Guess I won't be finishing this then.
    If you're referring to the goal where it says enjoy skunkupie with Ivy and has a Go button, I presume that simply means visit Ivy's Hut. Hopefully someone can confirm or correct me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    haven't gotten even one barrel!!! i never make the final upgrade. but then again, the drops seem very bleeeeehchchch
    Same here! argh!!!!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Really? That's not very smart on the part of TL. Now that everyone knows it doesn't matter then once someone achieves their personal goal they no longer will continue frantic play. Well, then, once I achieve my goals, I too will stop participating.
    If you think about it, it's really only fair. No one should have to over**** just to make up for others. Also, in my opinion, it would look worse on the company if we continually failed to get the final community prize. It would mean the numbers were unrealistic and the game not as popular as it's made out to be. If we fell short all of the time, no one would want to participate.

Executive Chef
    As I said, assuming you make the first collection when the timer starts:
    Ivy's House 4 remaining x12=48= 2 days, 1 whole day for a little forgetfulness.

Your scenario is the worst case scenario. It assumes you just collected from Ivy just before starting the goal. Even so, it is still possible.

I think I used the word diligent, not "casual"

Quote Originally Posted by kooqingcrazy View Post
    NOT possible without loosing sleep:
    Ivy's House 5x12=60
    That means you cannot let it slip 12 hours over 3 days, for example let's say you start the quest near time you're about to got to sleep... Every hour you miss the exact 12 hr mark means an hour later you have to stay up. Even if you live by a timer, you're having to stay up longer or wake up earlier... Yeah... "Casual"... Right...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Really? That's not very smart on the part of TL. Now that everyone knows it doesn't matter then once someone achieves their personal goal they no longer will continue frantic play. Well, then, once I achieve my goals, I too will stop participating.
    You have to look at it from their perspective. They have two huge problems if they made the counters legitimate: making it too easy and making it too hard. If they lowball us and we finish in a week... yeah that doesn't look too good. On the other hand, if they overestimate our abilities, they would have to either quickly intervene and ***** or allow the forums to fill with the anger of players who are pissed at them. Team Lava has no way of knowing how many grapes we will collect so their best course of action is to fake it so that everyone is happy and they save themselves a huge headache.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    If you're referring to the goal where it says enjoy skunkupie with Ivy and has a Go button, I presume that simply means visit Ivy's Hut. Hopefully someone can confirm or correct me.
    Last Skunku-Pie drop for me was 25 May, the pic shows 9 pies then, and I've still got 9 Skunku-Pies, so I hope that means you don't have to give any pie!!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    You have to look at it from their perspective. They have two huge problems if they made the counters legitimate: making it too easy and making it too hard. If they lowball us and we finish in a week... yeah that doesn't look too good. On the other hand, if they overestimate our abilities, they would have to either quickly intervene and ***** or allow the forums to fill with the anger of players who are pissed at them. Team Lava has no way of knowing how many grapes we will collect so their best course of action is to fake it so that everyone is happy and they save themselves a huge headache.
    **"fake it"** thanx for the genuine giggle! Lol!