Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Executive Chef
    It's crashing to "desktop", no error or online message. My connection is incredibly stable, actually the best our money here at home can get us. I have 27 gigs free space on my device right now. And i did try your suggestions...the only thing that works when the crashing starts is to reinstall till it starts again. It feels like it's facebook causing it, but I can't be sure...hard to explain, but it doesn't happen at all when I'm not logged in facebook. Hopefully I make sense, lol. So far it's behaving nicely since my last reinstall last night...*knocks on wood*
    Last edited by Niire; 06-14-16 at 05:36 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Hi Niire, I totally got what you meant. my bs2 crashes lots when I'm logged into FB so I guess the same here for you. Do you think you can log off FB while you are in game? Try that and see if it's working better.

Executive Chef
    That's what I've been doing, but i noticed something...I got a gem from an achievement, and when it logged into google play, i crashed. I was able to get back in though...so maybe it's a fb vs google play thing?

Executive Chef
    I feel like this game is just spinning its wheels because they can't get the android bugs sorted out ��
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    Let me report this over and get better advise from the team.

Executive Chef
    Sorry for the delayed response, will do...though should I wait to see if it's gonna behave itself now? i was logged on fb last 3 times I was on and didn't have any issues...

Executive Chef
    I went ahead and sent one in, sorry! Just alot going on here rl atm.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I went ahead and sent one in, sorry! Just alot going on here rl atm.
    No worries. They'll be able to investigate more personally or request information you may not want to post on the forums like device or account info. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Hello again...bug magnet is back, lol. This exact same issue just started up for me right after I downloaded the FFS expansion for gems and got the reward. Unable to stay on facebook at all because the next time I get on, the game crashes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast