Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Rhino Keeper
    Ok now it's really annoying. Crashing when visiting neighbors, making recipes.

The Honorable Panda
    I was also having issues with the regular game. I went back to the Cooking Carol version ( it is actually the most current version for iOS) and no more crashing.
    Try going back to that version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for fixing the title of this post. It was terribly annoying.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sadly just crashed again anyway.

I guess I can go back to cooking carol, though I just finally was able to buy green tiles!!! My beautiful restaurant needs it to be spring!

The Honorable Panda
    Let me know if you still have issues when using the Cooking Carol Version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Well i have not moved to the carol version because I LOVE my grass and fairies and bunnies. However, the crashing is just getting worse. Surely there is a better answer than stop playing the game???

Is there no where to submit crash reports? Is there no tech team working on bugs?

Grand Emperor
    Since you are having issues with the regular version, the alternative is to play on the carol version. Have you updated your iOS? Try updating and see if that works better.

If you're still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Executive Chef

Crashes...

Here lately, I have been getting crashes...constantly, and typically when I get a gift from someone...I try to accept it, the game freezes up, and crashes. After that, the game will constantly crash when I try to log in. I have to leave it alone for 30 mins or so, then I can log back in. I have tried reinstalling the game and clearing the cache, also restarting the tablet this is happening on. I always force close my games, so I have done that as well.

I am playing on android currently. Please help? It's making doing this special event really hard.

Edit...I've not been able to get into my game at all since this post. ><
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-16 at 04:41 AM. Reason: No edit

Executive Chef
    Just wanted to update...I was able to get into the game by uninstalling and reinstalling again. I'll be trying to log on for the first time after that in a few minutes.

Edit again...so far, so good. Maybe this reinstall fixed the issue. We shall see! <3
    Last edited by Niire; 06-12-16 at 06:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    Gah okay, it's started crashing again, as far as I can tell, I have a quickserve to get. Something is definitely up...

Grand Emperor
    Are you crashing to the home screen or getting the online error message? Please check that you have plenty of space on your device and your connection is stable. You may want to try the suggestions in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post897818. Please let us know how it goes for you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast