Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Game crash

I played RS2 on my iphone but it still crashing , the screen is holding for a minute and then i must use musti task to close it or it oblige me to restart the game.
    And then I cant connect to my facebook account to get quick serves, please fix it soon, thank you, please update soon, cause my food is too long to get sole all of them. Really upset right now.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! We didn't have any issues with the game crashing when we took a look at your account. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps? Additionally, it seems like you have connected to Facebook. If this issue persists, please send us a ticket at support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

Thank you so much, I reinstall it and it works 😻😻😻

keeps crashing

Hi,
    I have been playing restaurant story 2 and today it keeps crashing while I am cooking or clearing tables, etc. It lags, then crashes, and goes back to my android tablet main menu. There is no announcement that says that it crashed or to allow me to send feedback. Can you help me?
    -appareldesign

Sorry to hear that! Can you try closing any apps you have running in the background? This should free up some resources and improve your gameplay. If you still have trouble with this, please email support@storm8.com so we can assist you. Thanks!

Nothing was running in the background. I uninstalled the app. When I went back to google play to reinstall, it said my device was not compatible with this version. So I emailed customer support. Does anyone else have this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    There are some android devices that are not compatible with the games. Support will be able to let you know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Crashing Game

Crashing Game--good lord I wasn't paying attention

For the last 2 or 3 days my game has repeatedly crashed. It seems to crash when I'm trying to visit neighbors. Sometimes it happens when i go to make a recipe, have a missing ingredient and choose to 'get ingredient'.

So far hasn't caused any issue but annoyance. Should I submit a diagnostic report or anything?

thanks

The Honorable Panda
    What version of the game are you playing on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Regular/classic Restaurant 2 on iPad. Fully updated to latest version.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast