Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Grand Emperor
    Some games require more device resources due to the animations. Try restarting your device and load only 1 game. If issue persists, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further.

Executive Chef
    I have tried restarts etc...and I only run one at a time. Once my blood sugar regulates, I'll email support. That's what happened last time as well. Thanks! <3

Hmm...*knocks on wood* maybe this time it worked, lol. So far so good, I have been able to log in twice while on facebook too. I always force close every game when I play due to past issues.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-04-16 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    Hi Niire, since you have made several reports about this on the forum. It's best that you email Support for them to check your games out and investigate more personally as Elsa mentioned and give you specific advise. If you have already reported, please let the Agent know you are still having issues. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    I did awhile back yah, and it was fixed. I THINK I'm okay now, gonna let it go for awhile to see if it really is fixed. If not, I'll report again. Thank you all for the help, you are awesome! <3

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that! If the issue persists, do send the email to Support and get the issue resolved once and for all so it doesn't affect your game play.

Rhino Keeper

Game crashing when moving items

My game is crashing when moving furniture, ovens, tables, anything. Anyone else's doing that? Already deleted and reinstalled, still the same.

Could you try reseting your device? (Hold the button on the top and the home button at the same time)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure what you mean, its a pixel 2 phone, there is no button on the top, just on the sides (power, volume). Maybe turn off then back on? Already done that..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    My game is crashing when moving furniture, ovens, tables, anything. Anyone else's doing that? Already deleted and reinstalled, still the same.
    Oh dear, so sorry to hear of your issues, anicak84.

I think your device could be low on memory. Can you try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear, so sorry to hear of your issues, anicak84.

I think your device could be low on memory. Can you try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?
    hey... so, I've been through all that, I think it has something to do with the differences between iOS and Android, My game was iOS for a long time, so I had the wine stuff all set, then got a new Android phone and no wine stuff but would work (except for some refreshing after just opening the game, that never gets fixed). Then I got a new Android phone, Pixel 2, which I think was released after they took away support for RS2, which leads to the gale being crashy due some incompatibility with the new phone. I remembered I had the wine stuff in the corner I was trying to put my items and figured out that could be the problem. So I logged into an iOS phone and re-arranged the wine stuff out of the way, The game didn't crash on the iOS phone then and it doesn't seem to be crashing on the Pixel now.

Edit: it refreshes when I try to put anything on the spot the wine stuff would be on iOS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast