Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Bakery Update: June 3rd 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    See, that's the part I don't understand here. Why it's ok to charge (sometimes a lot of) gems on decor, but not ok on stoves? I understand many players just cook to get gems, but if it's a gem stove, it's not like they are losing anything, just do what you do with gem decors, "simply won't buy it and just move on"! Why so much hate and complain?

I do feel for you on buying the stove accidentally though. There should be a confirmation when you spend gems, but we all know it won't happen. THAT to me is an act of greed on S8/TL part
    You would be missing out, though because the premise of this game is cooking, which is why it's called "Bakery Story". Decorating is a big aspect, but without cooking, this would simply be "Decorating Story". You would be missing out on mastering recipes and 6 gems. It would be different if the gem oven offered you something that coin ovens didn't, but if it's offering the same as coin ovens, then yeah, that deserves some complaints.

Also, ovens aren't decor items. You can use them as decor, but their main function is to cook on, so it's not the same as charging gems for decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    You would be missing out, though because the premise of this game is cooking, which is why it's called "Bakery Story". Decorating is a big aspect, but without cooking, this would simply be "Decorating Story". You would be missing out on mastering recipes and 6 gems. It would be different if the gem oven offered you something that coin ovens didn't, but if it's offering the same as coin ovens, then yeah, that deserves some complaints.

Also, ovens aren't decor items. You can use them as decor, but their main function is to cook on, so it's not the same as charging gems for decor.
    Totally agree.

You can get up to 10 free gems per day just by watching ads. 5 gems is not a huge price to pay, plus you don't even have to build it! Totally worth the investment.

Executive Chef
    Sarahpeeps3, that's not an offer everyone gets. Consider yourself lucky, and take advantage while it lasts!

Old thread alert!

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread since it is an older thread and the thread has now gone off topic of the updates.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920