Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: June 3rd 2015

Would rather have goals to build ovens rather than spending gems. Please use goals and parts for ovens. Wouk rather use gems for other things.

Fashion Designer
    @awesomejujubeans
    This is not a good comparison... That would be saying that BS gives you stuff for free. Switching stuff up to keep it interesting does not mean the makers can start charging gems for everything. That's being greedy and it doesn't make the game any better. If you wanna compare where BS is headed to other games, compare it to any game that started out great but failed to keep up with what its customers wanted and soon dropped off the charts. I'm sure you've heard of those games too.

(mobile messed me up so I guess you'll never see this reply anyways)
    Last edited by CammoAmmo; 06-04-15 at 09:34 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Finally got yoga bakery offered for gems! But if any neighbor had gifted me new oven parts before I updated, I didn't get them

Did I read right? We have an oven that dispenses gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by add_me2358 View Post
    Did I read right? We have an oven that dispenses gems?
    No, there is a new oven that costs gems to buy.

Executive Chef
    i'm thinking now that maybe the gem stove was a way to entice non-decorating players into spending gems. i'm sure we've all seen them: people who have tons of counters of food, table farms, maybe a decor piece or two but not really decorating. which, hey, we all play the game our own way, so even though i find it incomprehensible, more power to them. but they have nothing to spend gems on, so S8 maybe thought they'd give them something.

if it were true, it would be a stupid plan, as that type of player probably has more than enough gems to buy stoves without buying gems, since they theoretically didn't spend any on decor. but that's my new theory anyway.

so, it's not a glitch.
    appliances for gems.
    well...

i think this is the beginning of a beautiful end of this game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i'm thinking now that maybe the gem stove was a way to entice non-decorating players into spending gems. i'm sure we've all seen them: people who have tons of counters of food, table farms, maybe a decor piece or two but not really decorating. which, hey, we all play the game our own way, so even though i find it incomprehensible, more power to them. but they have nothing to spend gems on, so S8 maybe thought they'd give them something.

if it were true, it would be a stupid plan, as that type of player probably has more than enough gems to buy stoves without buying gems, since they theoretically didn't spend any on decor. but that's my new theory anyway.

That's a really good point. Anytime I see a bakery, especially a player at level 99, with no gem decor or tables, I wonder what they spend their gems on. They have to have so many. Unless they use them to rush food or expand. It could have been targeted towards them. I have been going through the community looking to see if anybody bought the new ovens. I saw very few and the ones I did see only bought 1. Hopefully TL doesn't do this again in the future. Hopefully this ends up like Black Friday. So many people were upset and voiced their complaints that TL gave us an even better sale after.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    So many people were upset and voiced their complaints that TL gave us an even better sale after.
    it makes me smile, really
    i saw one boy 6yrs old playing restaurant. english is not even his native language. so he was just tapping and trying to learn what happens, using only his eyes, not even understanding letters, just following narrows, icons, etc...

so nothing to talk about quantity of people downloaded these games, and tapped here and there.

but even from guys really playing this game (at least over lvl.50) all over the world - max 10% KNOW about the forums.
    max 5% READ.
    and hardly 1% PARTICIPATE.

just try to imagine percentage of downloads comparing to percentage of voicing here... mooa-ha-ha!

believe me, they will only count how many accounts DID BUY this oven. but not how many guys voiced here.

That's how I do business. LOL but I spend gems on upgrading to larger sizes because I value my coins too much.