Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154

Thread: Restaurant Update: June 3rd 2015

  1. #1
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    883

    Restaurant Update: June 3rd 2015



    We got a nice summery update last week, I hope we get some more things to go with it!




    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-04-15 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added recipes

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,052
    I've never had last week's update or goal to download new version. But might get a box but hopefully want new goals

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,271
    Are the current goals timed up yet? I just had a request from someone for packing tape? Do goals ever overlap?

  4. #4
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Are the current goals timed up yet? I just had a request from someone for packing tape? Do goals ever overlap?
    The current goals are still going, but they've overlapped them in the past.

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Life under the Coconut Tree
    Posts
    417
    Ahhh can't wait! Something beautiful TL, the last updates were wonderful!

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,052
    We need new recipes!!! Last 2 weeks were boring as we had no recipes but a new appliance.

  7. #7

    packing tape

    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Are the current goals timed up yet? I just had a request from someone for packing tape? Do goals ever overlap?
    What is the packing tape for? Have not seen that yet.

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatte View Post
    What is the packing tape for? Have not seen that yet.
    It was part of the goals. You need to ask for 10 of those from your neighbours

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,095
    actually, you asked your neighbors for packing tape in Bakery Story, which bobatte may or may not play.

    hoping for goals this week, and BS goals next week! bring back the staggered goals!

  10. #10
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    actually, you asked your neighbors for packing tape in Bakery Story, which bobatte may or may not play.

    hoping for goals this week, and BS goals next week! bring back the staggered goals!
    Sorry sometimes I forget which forum I'm in lol

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •