Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 6-2-2015

This update is truly a disappointment! I don't think Teamlava cares about Fashion story anymore.....

What time do we normally get the weekly update on the game? Ive checked my game a few times today and I havent seen anything new. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Don't tell me that that lovely trinket is the only thing we got this week? Seriously, I saw that about 10 minutes ago and said this must be from last week. Didn't check the game, just saw what we had available on here. But it's insane one small floor decoration. Now I don't think this means the game is over and it's annoying having that constantly thrown out there, when we aren't blown away with items.

But when you have SO many old boxes or LTOs to choose from, to meet a financial bottom line, it's just insanity and laziness to not offer them.
    Exactly and why even bother with the suggestion thread. I wonder if they even look at our ideas any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana4Fashion View Post
    What time do we normally get the weekly update on the game? Ive checked my game a few times today and I havent seen anything new. Thanks.

If you play on Android there's a new version they'll be putting in the playstore in a couple days most likely. IoS players are saying one new small floor display and a new catalog. If you blink you'll probably miss it.

New Resident
    I'd love to see some real summer fashions now ... Players at higher levels need weekly updates to keep us interested in the game... New versions almost every other week - irritating!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    If you play on Android there's a new version they'll be putting in the playstore in a couple days most likely. IoS players are saying one new small floor display and a new catalog. If you blink you'll probably miss it.
    Well, there's actually also a new small wall decor, new counters and a new rack. I'll try to post pictures soon

Fashion Designer
    Young Love catalog

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast