Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 6-2-2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Thanks for pics hun. I dont have the patience to scroll through my amazon version! I think the stuff offered is cute, but why so little? Its like they want us all to quit so they dont have to fork out when they bin the game off! Otherwise they could do what orleansparish said, just give us old stuff, its already done and drawn just whack it on the updates to spice them up and excite us. Iv been trying other games out too, im not spending my money on this snooze fest anymore.
    You're welcome sweetie. It's such a shame they don't seem to be putting much effort in updates lately. So many good old players have left FS.. it's so sad. Btw miss you so much!!! I'm still hoping you'll be back someday!

So disappointed. I agree the catalog is cute but the rest of the items just don't excite me.

The theme Young Love has so much potential. I really miss getting a display that represents the theme and ties the smaller pieces together.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    You're welcome sweetie. It's such a shame they don't seem to be putting much effort in updates lately. So many good old players have left FS.. it's so sad. Btw miss you so much!!! I'm still hoping you'll be back someday!
    Oh your so sweet, thanks : ) i still pop in now and again to change my avatar or have a redo! Il pop and visit you next time i do, see how pretty your place is nowadays xx

Executive Chef
    The catalogue is cute, it makes me think of vacation in an island, I love it.
    The rest few items are just indifferent.I wish there was a display to match the catalogue or a box item as LTO, something worth buying, anything.I think the box with the cruise items would match this update.

This game becomes more and more boring every week, I don't even care about people deleting me because of my star rating dropped anymore.

Farm Supplier
    I really like the catalogue it's super cute. I also really like the tables and racks. I just wish there wasnt a new version for android. :/ Guess I'll be playing the waiting game

Fashion Designer
    I was really hoping for a graduation update to help me celebrate this week, but I guess not. The only cute thing in this update is the catalog. And is it me or are these new versions coming more and more frequently? Though I can't complain I love the free gems. Maybe next week they'll give us a sale, I've given up on hoping for what I consider to be full update. Hopefully the scarcity of items each week is just a phase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    The catalogue is cute, it makes me think of vacation in an island, I love it.
    The rest few items are just indifferent.I wish there was a display to match the catalogue or a box item as LTO, something worth buying, anything.I think the box with the cruise items would match this update.

This game becomes more and more boring every week, I don't even care about people deleting me because of my star rating dropped anymore.
    I thought I was the only person feeling like this... I've asked S8 how long this trend will continue. Still waiting on an answer. (Excuse my Ebonics...) I ain't gone be able to do this much longer.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    The updates have become pretty lazy lately. That being said, the catalog is nice (especially the dress), and the XP is decent for the time. I'm happy for another short catalog. The bag I can do without.

Executive Chef
    FASHION STORY: YOUNG LOVE

Is in the play store.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    So, is this another Kim K outfit or did one of her sisters wear it? The shoes are cute. The dress looks a bit like a short nightgown.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast