Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Scones (2015)

下一步,倒数第二步,也就是在5/7的状态的时候,现在,我们需要给10个客人水。接着,做好3个酸奶巴菲放上去,最后, 就是要把血橙斯康妮面包刷到3星。

ps:刷到3星,需要12个星星,在你们不用大湿调味料的前提下!

我呢,现在还差6个星星就可以做最后一步啦!希望最后一步不要是让我们用钻石买装饰啊!不然就真的要吐血了 !

Farm Supplier
    How many BLS cooks to level 3? I'm trying to figure out if I'll actually have time to complete this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirrawynne View Post
    How many BLS cooks to level 3? I'm trying to figure out if I'll actually have time to complete this.
    It's 12 stars to master level 3.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    It's 12 stars to master level 3.
    Thank you!

I'm really enjoying all the new events popping up recently but maybe next time you guys should utilise other ingredients??

Previously with the confetti event, the cakes needed sugar & cream. Now with this new event, again it's using all my sugar & cream. I have so many other ingredients I have no use for since I already mastered all the recipes for it like potato & salmon so maybe take this into consideration next time?

最后一步!

做12个牛角面包!就是早餐三明治!

做12个牛排鸡蛋!

做5个血橙斯康妮面包!

Rhino Keeper
    I guess they want to make it open to all levels. Stuff like potato and salmon only appear at higher levels, so low level players would miss out.

I only mentioned salmon and potatoes as an example 😅

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis19891102 View Post
    Next step:
    Serve 3 steak and eggs
    Serve 3 hamburgers
    Master blood orange scones to level 2 (9 cooks)

After: serve 10 water to customer. serve 3 yogurt parfait. master B.L.S. to level 3. still need 6 stars without master.
    Thanks for sharing details!!

I have to agree that I really wish there wasn't this repeated emphasis on sugar and cream. I actually can collect 5 of each, but for lower level players, needing so much sugar is unfair. And then asking for yogurt parfait, which also takes sugar and cream, just seems like adding insult to injury. It is also advantageous for these types of events to use mastery spice, but it also takes sugar. Recipe for scones really should require 2 flour, 1 sugar and eggs. No cream, or very little cream. Just saying.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Thanks for sharing details!!

I have to agree that I really wish there wasn't this repeated emphasis on sugar and cream. I actually can collect 5 of each, but for lower level players, needing so much sugar is unfair. And then asking for yogurt parfait, which also takes sugar and cream, just seems like adding insult to injury. It is also advantageous for these types of events to use mastery spice, but it also takes sugar. Recipe for scones really should require 2 flour, 1 sugar and eggs. No cream, or very little cream. Just saying.
    It was more doable before they increased the requirements for sugar and cream. (Scones too dry? Dip them in coffee ) Again changing the rules after starting the quest, when are they going to get things right before starting?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast