Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Game of Scones (2015)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast1919 View Post
    I feel the same way many others here have posted. I have not been able to complete a single challenge yet. They change the ingredients required after the challenge starts to make it even harder. The steps often require the same ingredients which slows progress to a crawl. Bugs happen and you dong get credit for the mastery spice you use, or ingredients disappear. They don't allow enough time. They purposefully make it impossible to complete unless you spend money for gems. They completely ruined to street market and refuse to fix it. I used to really like this game but not anymore. It's clear to me they are greedy and have do not listen to feedback from their customers. If they weren't so completely unfair and wronging us all the time I wouldn't have a problem spending money sometimes. Since they are completely unfair, I won't give them a dime.
    I don't want to sound smug, but I've completed every one of these events since I started playing. And no, I don't spend any real money on games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    I don't want to sound smug, but I've completed every one of these events since I started playing. And no, I don't spend any real money on games.
    Don't worry, you don't sound smug. Just a lot of time on your hands.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by melface5 View Post
    what a joke!!!! I guess they want me to quit my job, never sleep and give up my social life in order to complete one of these challenges! I spent gems trying to speed, but there's still no hope! Literally impossible unless you have lots of gems and lots of free time! i liked this game at first, but am very disappointed at these ridiculous challenges.
    ita...

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Don't worry, you don't sound smug. Just a lot of time on your hands.
    Lmao. That is how I've managed to complete them all, lol.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910