Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Game of Scones (2015)

the tempo for the goal is Too Short, only 4 days

we need at least 5 days

Rhino Keeper
    I actually thought they listened to our feedback with the last event being so short, and gave us more time for this event .....I only have the game on my ipad, which doesn't have data, and I'm at work in the day without the ability to play, I have 3 kids so spend a lot of time running them around in the evening to sports and activities (and therefore can't play), and while I am not yet finished, I will definitely be able to easily finish before the deadline.
    I've enjoyed it, and found the length of time good.

Fashion Designer
    Actually this was the 1st event in RS2 I was able to finish.

Fashion Designer
    I may be wrong about the 5 mastery spices I could have misread the little pic that popped up.

Fashion Designer
    Sad. 17 hours left. Almost finished second to last task, yoghurt and scones to level 3. Thought I just had to make sandwiches etc for last task, but see I need to make more scones. Ugh. I even upgraded my pantry to get 3 sugar every 2 hours but I don't have enough time, even if I don't sleep for the next 17 hours.

I tried so hard and spent some gems and still can't finish it.

Congrats to those that made it!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    When mastering both level one and two of the scones it said I would receive 5 mastery spices but I haven't gotten any. What's up with that? Anyone else having this issue?
    At level 3 it said I would get some, but I placed the picture of scones on my wall and didn't get anything else. Does anyone know what it was? I thought it was mastery spice but I have none.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Another event I am unable to finish. So far I'm batting 0. That isn't a great average if you want players to enjoy your game

New Resident
    This is the third event I get to the last step and it is impossible to finish. They have either no consideration for people who cannot spend 24 hrs a day on iPad or they are really so greedy they force you to spend money . Also getting annoyed at constant ads for new games. They need more realistic short term challenges.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Actually this was the 1st event in RS2 I was able to finish.
    Me too, though I had a bit more time to play on this one. I did think the time was rather on the short side.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

What a joke!!!! I guess they want me to quit my job, never sleep and give up my social life in order to complete one of these challenges! I spent gems trying to speed, but there's still no hope! Literally impossible unless you have lots of gems and lots of free time! I liked this game at first, but am very disappointed at these ridiculous challenges.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast