Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Scones (2015)

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying these goals so far! As a quick update, we got word from one of the judges that the our first batch of Blood Orange Scones were a little dry and needed to be a little sweeter. The recipe has been slightly changed in an effort to please our judges' palate. Good luck, everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Glad to hear you guys are enjoying these goals so far! As a quick update, we got word from one of the judges that the our first batch of Blood Orange Scones were a little dry and needed to be a little sweeter. The recipe has been slightly changed in an effort to please our judges' palate. Good luck, everyone!
    We will be enjoying it a lot less with the change from one sugar and two creams to two sugars and three creams! Hopefully this won't slow everyone down too much.

Fashion Designer
    I am such a dork!! I just went to what I THOUGHT was the RS2 forum but it was for RS1. Haha. So I wondered why no thread existed about this quest and started one.

Then I realized why. Wrong game forum!! Silly me.

Glad someone started one cause apparently I'm not paying attention and shouldn't be posting important details in forums at the moment. Thanks to the person who started this one!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Next step:
    Serve 3 steak and eggs
    Serve 3 hamburgers
    Master blood orange scones to level 2 (9 cooks)

OMG
    Game of thrones!!!

Yay :-D

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having an issue with the game crashing? I will leave the game, go back, and it crashes everytime I go to open it. It then like "resets" and it opens okay on the second try.

Anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    Yep same here.

Farm Supplier
    My fame keeps freezing and crashing

Host(ess)
    HELP

I used my master spice on the blood orange dish and only recieved one star! Can this be corrected?

Next step:
    Serve 3 steak and eggs
    Serve 3 hamburgers
    Master blood orange scones to level 2 (9 cooks)

After: serve 10 water to customer. serve 3 yogurt parfait. master B.L.S. to level 3. still need 6 stars without master.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast