Thread: glimmerdust glitch

glimmerdust glitch

I haven't used glimmer dust b/c i don't want something to happen and i loose all my glimmer dust.
    Should i be use some to see what happens? Or does this need to be fixed thru storm team?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-29-23-49-34.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	20578  

Farm Supplier
    It's ok that it's above 99. That just means that it got added through the Barren's tent or something. That happens sometimes with items (I have like 114 corn right now).

Nightclub Owner
    You might want to read the nugget #1!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlillyherron View Post
    I haven't used glimmer dust b/c i don't want something to happen and i loose all my glimmer dust.
    Should i be use some to see what happens? Or does this need to be fixed thru storm team?
    It's ok... That picture shows you need 4 gd for the craft. It is getting more and more common to see items go over the 99 limit. You won't lose any, but I suggest you do use some up if you can so you don't get the black message bar saying you're maxed.

Ok. Ty... i wish we did have an unlimited storage for all items...but then what real challenge would castle story goals be withot limitations?