Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May Flower Event Items Bugs

Grand Emperor

May Flower Event Items Bugs

Event items are appearing in deliveries, trains and balloons requests. This is messing up normal play. Are these event items going to be permanent? This is so confusing and impossible to play. Pls clarify or fix this S8. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Just to add, my trains have been asking for event items since event started, I discarded them. Balloon is asking for white lilies. How am I able to grow enough within 4 hrs with only 10 plots taking 1.5 hrs to harvest?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to add, my trains have been asking for event items since event started, I discarded them. Balloon is asking for white lilies. How am I able to grow enough within 4 hrs with only 10 plots taking 1.5 hrs to harvest?
    We'll take a look! I have not seen any May Flower Event items in my deliveries or orders. Can you please take a screenshot of the next request you see that is asking for the Flowers from the May Flower Event? Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    We'll take a look! I have not seen any May Flower Event items in my deliveries or orders. Can you please take a screenshot of the next request you see that is asking for the Flowers from the May Flower Event? Thank you so much!
    I have had several flower requests for delivery every day since this started.

Screen shot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	20580
    Hope this helps

Thank you all! We've forwarded this over to the team for more investigation. Thank you for your patience

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all! We've forwarded this over to the team for more investigation. Thank you for your patience
    Here is a screen shot for deliveries. User driver1711, iPad Mini, FS2 1.8.5, iOS 8.3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0115.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	474.8 KB 
ID:	20586  

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a screen shot for deliveries. User driver1711, iPad Mini, FS2 1.8.5, Level 59, iOS 8.3

This should be fixed now, the May Flower Event items should not show up in Train Orders and Hot Air Balloon Requests.

This should be fixed now, the May Flower Event items should not show up in Train Orders and Hot Air Balloon Requests.
    Still showing up on plane deliveries . . . Or is this by design?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast