Thread: Castle Story goal "Trials and Tribute"

Castle Story goal "Trials and Tribute"

I have been doing this part of the game for at least 8 months. I have finished every one of the quests, with the exception of Trial of the Explorer. I have worked exclusively on this last quest for 3 months and it still hasn't finished. Does it take 1,000 quests to finish? Given the fact that I have done this almost 100 times and I finished all of the others, I am beginning to think there's a glitch in the game. Yes, I understand there is a random factor to this, but give me a break! This is beginning to get frustrating.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Explorer badge is about expanding, not about going on adventures. There is a specific no of squares you have to expand to.

Thanks for the info. I am expanding my realm and hopefully I will soon get the final step finished.

Rhino Keeper
    I read somewhere that it is aspecific slot you need to expand to. North of magic garden.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1064795
    There is some discussion in the Help Me thread around where this link will take you about the badge. I still think that the trigger is in the number of expansions and not a specific plot.

I'm sure you'll get there soon! Nugget no 2 (in the Hub) has the kingdom map should you want to figure out what else you need to expand. Best of luck to you!

Farm Supplier
    That's a goal that takes a long time, like I think it took me a year. I finally got the explorer badge when I opened the plot that SpiritWind was talking about, so I recommend trying that one specifically.

Executive Chef
    The rare occasion where I will disagree with you, SW. I went through this myself on one of my accounts. I had expanded in several more locations than my other account that had the explorer badge but still didn't get it and was very frustrated. There is definitely a spot that has to be expanded to in order to get the badge. Once I expanded in that spot, I got the badge. I'm sure it can be found somewhere in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1064795
    There is some discussion in the Help Me thread around where this link will take you about the badge. I still think that the trigger is in the number of expansions and not a specific plot.

I'm sure you'll get there soon! Nugget no 2 (in the Hub) has the kingdom map should you want to figure out what else you need to expand. Best of luck to you!

Nightclub Owner
    I don't remember in details the plot, but I believe it is D8.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Looked at some more info about this specific plot. It worked for most but not all. The link above looks like the right spot if you haven't expanded to it already. No permits needed, just 11 lanterns, royal points and coins.

shooshemc can you please post if this expansion plot completes the goal for you.... thanks! (and thank you mreames for making me look deeper into getting the (hopefully) right answer! )

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I don't remember in details the plot, but I believe it is D8.
    I can confirm that this plot worked for me.
    In fact, it was the first plot I expanded to after I got the "Trials and Tributes" goal so I was really surprised! I thought I had to expand to the half map to get that badge!