Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you TL, offering android users a chance.

Thank you TL, offering android users a chance.

I have to say thanks to TL, I feel like they have been listening to us at least a little bit. Today, with the Dark Crystal dragon showing up on the wheel, and also the Sorceress dragon becoming available to buy, I feel like at least they are giving Android users an opportunity to obtain these dragons which are not otherwise available to those of us on android only. If I am correct these 2 dragons are not breedable, only obtainable through dragon tales right? Which is ios only. I know it sucks to have to spend gold on them, but for players like me who really really want to meet a personal goal of having one of every dragon (even if it takes me foreverrrr) I'm just happy they offered us the opportunity! So good job TL
    Now....if they could just figure out a way to let us at the artic isles dragons that would be great! Hint hint

Banned
    there is nothing special in the arctic isles and if you had every dragon you would not be able to place them with the land and habitat limits TL has in place currently. Sorry to burst your bubble.

TL should be working on true parity for both platforms.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    there is nothing special in the arctic isles and if you had every dragon you would not be able to place them with the land and habitat limits TL has in place currently. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I agree with everything here!

I have every dragon, and I can't house them all which forces me to shove them away into stables. TL needs to open the mine again for more expansions as I have a number of diamond/diamond hybrids in stables (diamond, infinity, Anubis, Astromancer and Quetzal) as their habitats ONLY HOLD 1 DRAGON (any chance of fixing this issue too?) as an avid dragon collector, I would LOVE to display them all and TL has promised not to put out dragons we can't house, which has now happened. Please TL, fix this!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm not thanking them for anything tbh. Giving us the chance to buy a dragon for over 500 gold when iOs users can get it for way less.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I'm not thanking them for anything tbh. Giving us the chance to buy a dragon for over 500 gold when iOs users can get it for way less.
    Exactly. Offering a dragon for 500 gold when Ios gets it just for planting some crops? NO THANKS. And the spin wheel? That thing has some of the worst odds. They should have let us quest or craft or breed as a way to get these dragons if they aren't going to extend the Dragon Tales to us. I am not appeased by this pathetic attempt on their part. Just give us TRUE parity already!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Yes TL is doing something. Introducing Sorcerer dragon for 500 gold and Dark Crystal on wheel but I agree on true parity.

And this will continue just like that. Every time a quest on IOS and spin wheel on Android. Nothings gonna change coz Android is still Android and Android users are still Android users lest u want to change to IOS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post

Do the Artic habitats count towards the max amount of habitats one can have? If yes, I know which ones to sell if it comes to it

Nightclub Owner
    At least now there's something Android users have and IOS don't, like the spin
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Yes TL is doing something. Introducing Sorcerer dragon for 500 gold and Dark Crystal on wheel but I agree on true parity.
    Oh huh, they changed the price. It was 700 gold this morning. I feel bad for the people who bought it! The only reason I noticed is because I thought it was weird to have it more expensive than the new gold dragon. .. especially since is users just needed to plant some impuberries or something. 3 minutes + insignificant amount of time on ios = 500 gold on android does not sound fair to me.

And let's talk about spin to win. 8% chance of maybe getting the dark crystal dragon. The other dragons are breedable, seasonal, or frequently on sale/spin to wins (talking about dark Naga here).

Let's talk about that mammoth dragon. It's obviously better suited to arctic isles. But it came out immediately after the first dragon tales event, so someone at the company knew it was a bad idea to release another ios exclusive. ..and made it android exclusive for some reason. Because exclusives>parity in someone's mind.

We still have yet to see the creation dragon. Tough luck if you don't want to spend gold, or decided to spend it on the gold dragon sale, if you want the sorcerer dragon. All this, because they don't want to convert it into the old quest system for android (which it can handle, based on rainbow sentinel quest).

I understand, from a programming point, that it is difficult to choose for more than one platform. But, when you decide to release, you generally hold back on NEW features until parity is accomplished. So now, the gap is wider.
    Island Name: sarydactl
    Champions: Warrior Queen, Warrior King, Rose Knight, Guardian Angel, Shaman, Spirit Warrior
    Unique Dragons: 130 (Android, 7 month user)
    Writer for: InkDoneRight, REMINISC3, Curse Gaming
    Current Goal: Archangel Dragon / Hunter (Smoke x Waterfall)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast