Thread: Morgan's patch keeps downgrading

Executive Chef

Morgan's patch keeps downgrading

I paid a few gems to upgrade Morgan's patch to level 3,but game keeps refreshing and putting the patch back to level 2(have closed game out,visited to try to save progress)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issue. I keep upgrading it from 0 but it won't stay no matter what I do.

Host(ess)
    I've have all the requirements for the upgrade but kept refreshing and downgrade the patch to the previous level once I upgraded to level 4. This happen to both iPhone and iPad. What's wrong to your system? You need to fix this asap before the end of this task.

Executive Chef
    And even deleted/re installed,still have a problem.please help before weekend,since this is a timed event

Rhino Keeper
    This is happening to me too... Every time I try to upgrade the garden to level 4 it refreshes right away and the garden turns back to level 3. I tried deleting and reinstalling too and force closing but it still won't let me upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Here too. ��
    Have a Luvly Day!

Same problem ((( upgrade till 3lvl & it downgrades back to zero ((( how can I help it ?

Executive Chef
    Sorry about that everyone! We're taking a look at it! Thank you all for your reports!

Executive Chef
    Thank you all for your patience. Please force close out of the game and try to log back in. This should be fixed now!