Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part 5

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Only dragon I'm aware of that has a 48 time is Valiant..
    Please let us know as I still am attempting to breed Valiant because it is still in my current goal list. Anyone else have any luck or have I been trying in vain?
    Scarletfyr

Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Ok so I've been trying to get the diamond champion (valiant) sense it came out all I get is common water and blue/purple dragons anyone have any ideas on how to breed him??? Like I said I've tried sense it was released and still cannot get it
    I am right there with you. I have had some decent fails with the rainbow champion and diamond or diamond hybrids. I took a break the the last 3 weeks, before that I tried using double nests and nothing. Best of luck!
    Scarletfyr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I am right there with you. I have had some decent fails with the rainbow champion and diamond or diamond hybrids. I took a break the the last 3 weeks, before that I tried using double nests and nothing. Best of luck!
    Yes I have also moved on sense the last leaderboard event not many points hatching nothing but water dragons I'll attemp it later sometime kinda got over him thanks tho best of luck to you to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Three Corals in a row, are you kidding me?
    I bet there's a few people out there that would love one of your corals right now!

Yippie!!! Virtue and fire got me Kitsune!??

Executive Chef
    At last a new dragon ..... Never ending dragon from Prime Chroma X ? Pink based dragon .....
    I've been putting random choices with Prima Chroma and can't remember this successful one ... Whoops
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    First week of the Breeding Roost ended, these are the results. Every combination Helios 10 x Tiger's Eye 10

#Attempt: Time: Result (#Outcomes: dragons I don't have yet)
    #01: 12 hours: Winter Rose (11: Trojan, Macaw, Birthstone, Dapper)
    #02: 10 hours: Pinata (8: Paradise, Pinata, May) (at the same time got Paradise from a different nest using Crusader x Shaman)
    #03: 20 hours: Island (5: Spell, Troll, Beaded)
    #04: 14 hours: Mist (6: Humming, Horizon)
    #05: 10 hours: Coral (8: May)
    #06: 12 hours: Dark Phoenix (11: Trojan, Macaw, Birthstone, Dapper)
    #07: 10 hours: Cactus (8: May)
    #08: 3 hours: Life (1) (3 hours and my nests are full, not gonna speed since I'm about to go to bed)
    #09: 17 hours: Super (3: Medusa) Ugh, a Super, one of my most hated dragons *pukes in a bucket*
    #10: 13 hours: Invisible (3: Invisible) (Boosted)
    #11: 16 hours: Charm (9: Bonfire, Fortune Teller) (Boosted)

Rhino Keeper
    Night X virtue = 5hrs, had to be kitsue, doesn't it? Can't be another love.......... At least I don't have long to wait 😄

Is there a combination of colors that will breed a dragon with a light blue color? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    What did I just get here?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160827_233015.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	581.8 KB 
ID:	33179