Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win-Android

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Maybe, I am Android. Maybe we actually get something that IOS doesn't?
    Yes it's an android only wheel. There are a very tiny few amount of dragons that TL release to just android. But it still doesn't account for all the extra special stuff they give to iOS.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    I recognize 4 of the five dragons on the wheel: Devil, Penumbra, Darksteel and Dark Phoenix. Anyone know what the 5th one is?
    There is also the Dark Naga dragon on the wheel

I recognize 4 of the five dragons on the wheel: Devil, Penumbra, Darksteel and Dark Phoenix. Anyone know what the 5th one is?
    I have two of them the ones u mentioned and idk abt the rest. Which one is devil though

Executive Chef
    It's Dark Crystal! It's an ultra rare gem-purple dragon! I think the penumbra you saw was dark naga.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by poss2186 View Post
    There is also the Dark Naga dragon on the wheel
    Ah, I see what I thought was Penumbra is actually Dark Naga. I want that! Naga is one of the dragons I'm proudest to have on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yes it's an android only wheel. There are a very tiny few amount of dragons that TL release to just android. But it still doesn't account for all the extra special stuff they give to iOS.
    I totally agree to that LP. its like Android players are not worthy of their efforts or idk. Still we play and love DS as much dearly as IOS players. I really feel so sad seeing this differences

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    It's Dark Crystal! It's an ultra rare gem-purple dragon! I think the penumbra you saw was dark naga.
    My boyfriend just spun and got one on his account and it is called Dark Naga, according to his game, but I agree I don't think penumbra is there....

Rhino Keeper
    1. Maps

Should I buy a spin? I m tempted to. But I will buy it only if I get one or two dragons otherwise not and that too last day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    There are some materials on today's new wheel that I don't know what they are for. Two of them actually.

1st spin=food
    2nd purchased spin=Darksteel

This is the first time I have seen a current breadable dragon on the wheel, has this happened before?
    No, this is not the first time that TL releases breedable dragon on the Spin to Win, a lot of breedable dragons already appeared in other spin to win, I'm talking about Android and IOS spin's in total.

This were the ones that already appeared and are breedables:
    Dream, Fairy, Clockwork, Forestfire, Mermaid, Blue Peacock (android only), Seabreeze, Raven, White Chocolate, Summer, Nano, Mischief, Celtic, Pink Lotus (android only), Black Rose, Clown, Honeybee, Jewelry, Origami, Cherry Blossom, Kitsune, Dawntree, Wraith, Pumpkin, Boo, Hanukkah, Snowman, Cornucopia, Seahorse, Sparkler, Camelot, Lunar Horse, Peace, Red Lantern, Carnival, Pansy, 8 Bit and Smoke for Android, Starry Night, and now in this spin to win to Android, Dark Pheonix, Darksteel and Devil.
    Last edited by cocauina; 05-29-15 at 02:12 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast