Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 670

Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    Yes, the islands get harder as you go. That's how most games like this work. Eventually, though, you reach a point where the overall difficulty level stays about constant, on average. There are still rather tough levels here and there sprinkled in.

Naturally they get harder. Can you please answer my first question.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelyoni1 View Post
    Naturally they get harder. Can you please answer my first question.
    That response has the potential to come off a bit dismissive/rude, but I'm going to assume that wasn't your intent and/or that you're limited by typing on a smart phone or something.

With a normal schedule, I would estimate that I am able to finish most new islands within 2-4 days of seeing them released.

If it goes beyond that, usually it's because there are one or two levels that are incredibly difficult (if not basically impossible, in which case I have often noticed the game-makers will tweak something to improve the game-play).

Far from it Kristanth.

Each time one plays they get 5 "lives". Each recovers after an hour. Now as you admit they are extremely difficult and may take 2-4 days. So I can then assume the following...
    1. You are extremely lucky with the level.
    2. You wait over an hour for the "lives" to recover ... Meaning you spend several hours playing mind numbing games.
    3. You use many of your gold bars to purchase extra help.... Which after a while and at that end of the game would be expensive so you would run out quickly.
    4. Utilising some modified program to supplement all or some of the above.

So you see it's not rude.... Just trying to weed out the real truth.....

Rhino Keeper
    Why the attitude? I see you aren't new to this forum. Kristan and Lincstrake have been the leaders/helpers here for a long time. They have always done it positively. Your pettiness and negativity are not appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    (Thanks, Bubbleizer!)

For whatever it's worth, each life refills after 30 min for me, and I usually play Bubble Mania in between other things in my day. I don't know what "gold bars" are, and I definitely don't have a "modified program," whatever that means. Granted, I don't know why any of this matters to you...

Next world??

Any idea when the new world is coming? It seems like I finished Super Beeber forever ago!

Host(ess)
    Yes, I made it. I used the light bulbs/fireworks method, but it was as much luck as anything. I finally had balls come up in the right colours enough that I wasn't wasting them, and made it through

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12