Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 670

Rhino Keeper

Level 670

Has anyone beat this yet? I haven't even come close...

And I've tried both the obvious strategy (of going for the light bulbs and then fireworks) AND a secondary strategy (of clearing away the bubbles and then using bounce shots to bypass the need for the light bulbs/fireworks). Neither way has left me with enough bubbles to open both locks up top. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if they increased the # of bubbles or what, but I finally got it!

Now stuck with similar problem (not enough bubble) on 671, lol... I'm always about 3-5 short!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone beat 671? I'm still always a few bubbles short. :/

Farm Supplier
    For 671, try breaking multiple babies out with one Bubble. You can take out 2 with one shot in several places.

Keep trying!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-05-15 at 04:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm quite certain that I'm being as efficient as possible. I can even save up to 3 babies with one shot in the lower section. But I still haven't come anywhere close to beating Level 671, which makes it very, very un-fun. Unless someone (Lincstrake? haha) tells me that they've done it, I don't think it's possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Did I hear my name???

I have done Level 671, but just barely. As you mentioned, this level requires a lot of efficiency. One small tip: in the second stage, don't look to just hit two eggs with one throw, but look to hit two eggs with one throw that will also form and pop a cluster, thereby allowing you to immediately hit the same two eggs again with the next throw. This kind of efficiency will enable you to just barely beat the level.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Lincstrake. I finally managed to beat 671 a couple days ago -- just barely -- using the bomb boost AND the strategy you're talking about. I maintain that the game designers are not giving us enough bubbles, though.

Same goes for 672. I know what I need to do, but there is ZERO room for error AND you have to get the right colors. I've been 1 bubble short time after time.

Yes, the levels should be challenging, but they should not be this close to impossible, IMHO.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed.

Just curious, how long do you spend on each island before you finish it

I'm finding it harder each island I get to.

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the islands get harder as you go. That's how most games like this work. Eventually, though, you reach a point where the overall difficulty level stays about constant, on average. There are still rather tough levels here and there sprinkled in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast