Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Roost has Forgotten

Farm Supplier

Forgotten Roost has Forgotten

Hi, does anyone else have a problem that their forgotten roost has forgotten how to give eggs. I've had mine for about 5 months now and so far have had one manticore & one dragon. Lots of my neighbours have had two or three manty's and some another dragon'

How is this randomness calculated or have I just been unlucky in having gotten a barren roost. Grateful for any info

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure its int rand (void);

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Hi, does anyone else have a problem that their forgotten roost has forgotten how to give eggs. I've had mine for about 5 months now and so far have had one manticore & one dragon. Lots of my neighbours have had two or three manty's and some another dragon'

How is this randomness calculated or have I just been unlucky in having gotten a barren roost. Grateful for any info
    Lol, I have the same problem, but for many more months than five...TL/Storm8, can we get new Roosts, please, thank you very much! Some drops seem to be normal 'random' like golden apples, the more you collect, the higher chance of getting a drop. Some items seem not to follow this statistical pattern, like Faerie Campfire, Berry Mound, Dragon and Manty eggs...Not a normal distribution, methinks...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    I also have not received any eggs in a long time. Maybe I'm tapping incorrectly on it?

My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    I bet it has something to do with the game-economics...

Host(ess)
    Yes! Exactly this! I have one dragon and one manty. I just thought we only got one of each from the roost. You can get more? Go figure.

Farm Supplier
    I've actually gotten a couple dragon eggs within the last couple months, so it's still dropping stuff. Also, you can get Manticores from at least one of the adventures, and I think I've gotten about an equal amount of mantis from adventuring and the Roost.

Fashion Designer
    Only ever gotten 1 dragon egg and 1 or 2 manticores.
    Only ever got one burning ember.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Only ever gotten 1 dragon egg and 1 or 2 manticores.
    Only ever got one burning ember.
    I have 6 dragon eggs waiting to hatch. Just received a burning ember after many adventures. Finally hatched all my manticores. I have lots of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    I'm pretty sure its int rand (void);
    I'm not very good at computer programming, but I think this is a common way of simulating randomness. You would get a string of outcomes, for example: 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, where 0 represents no egg and 1 represents an egg drop. I just hope TL/Storm8 see to it that the outcomes vary, so that there aren't players who are predetermined to never get these very rare drops! Are there any computer or statistical persons here who can comment on this?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast