Thread: Issue with new event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Issue with new event

I am having issues with the new event.
    I never got the garden to up grade.
    Plus I only have one icon in the upper right corner or the game.

Suggestions?????
    In the meantime, my barn is busting with gloves and moss etc that I can't use anywhere....

Mine went directly to my cellar..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank goodness I read this! I am finished with quest 2 and was getting really po'd about no garden!! Thanks!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you check your Storage? Morgan's Garden should have directly went into your storage.

This event seems to have problems. There were no clear instructions as to how this event was going to work. We started to receive items when collecting and from deliveries with no information as to what they would be used for. I thought I would be able to buy more seeds from the market to grow in the flower pots (like the Ash trees) so I used all my tulips to make the first 2 headbands and now cannot get past the first quest. Is there some way to get more seeds to grow more flowers? Also, it was not clear what the garden plot would be used for. Lots of players did not even understand where to find it. I have read through 18 pages of questions about this event! Now I think I understand how it works but it looks like I will not be able to continue unless I can buy tulips from the newspaper. Even if I can I still can not grow more without seeds????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech257 View Post
    This event seems to have problems. There were no clear instructions as to how this event was going to work. We started to receive items when collecting and from deliveries with no information as to what they would be used for. I thought I would be able to buy more seeds from the market to grow in the flower pots (like the Ash trees) so I used all my tulips to make the first 2 headbands and now cannot get past the first quest. Is there some way to get more seeds to grow more flowers? Also, it was not clear what the garden plot would be used for. Lots of players did not even understand where to find it. I have read through 18 pages of questions about this event! Now I think I understand how it works but it looks like I will not be able to continue unless I can buy tulips from the newspaper. Even if I can I still can not grow more without seeds????

I agree this has been the worst event ever for lack of instructions. I don't know how players who don't visit the forum would know what to do. All the event icon says is complete limited time quests.

I hope that Storm 8 do something for you about the tulips. In the meatime while you are waiting for their response (they don't usually work over the weekend) I suggest that you just grow as many flowers as you can of the type that you have. The requirements for all 5 quests are in the first page of the other thread. You may not be able to unlock the next quest but you can prepare. You need lots and you need to be on a very tight schedule to complete all the quests in time.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I agree this has been the worst event ever for lack of instructions. I don't know how players who don't visit the forum would know what to do. All the event icon says is complete limited time quests.

I hope that Storm 8 do something for you about the tulips. In the meatime while you are waiting for their response (they don't usually work over the weekend) I suggest that you just grow as many flowers as you can of the type that you have. The requirements for all 5 quests are in the first page of the other thread. You may not be able to unlock the next quest but you can prepare. You need lots and you need to be on a very tight schedule to complete all the quests in time.
    Thanks, I have sent a neighbor request. Looks like we both play the same games.

Executive Chef
    Keep an eye on Stormie's offerings. I saw him offering a Tulip and a couple of other flowers last night. He may offer more at some point during the next couple of days.

Or, if you know when you'll be playing, I can possibly sell you a couple of tulips to help you out.

I would be grateful if you could sell me a couple of tulips. How would that work? I have never tried to buy something from an individual. Thanks

Executive Chef
    I would be grateful if you could sell me a couple of tulips. How would that work? I have never tried to buy something from an individual. Thanks
    Send me a neighbor request and write on my wall. Then I will write on your wall, and hopefully, when I put the Tulips up for sale, you will be able to grab them quickly.