Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOLOL @ giving wool...that's just cruel, TL, to do that to the folks working on the summer gazebo, sheesh. Lol
    Oh I noticed this. Believe me, I noticed as I just barely got enough wool to complete the gazebo goals in time.

And did you notice the "value pack" including wool?

And on top of this, I bet these pre-goals turn out to be completely UNNECESSARY to even do in the first place, just like the pre-spring event goals.

It's stuff like this that just really, really makes me hate S8. I understand they are a business and they like to make money, but this really couldn't be any MORE of an obvious (and just plain low) money grab. Yep, that's S8 for you in a nutshell.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Thanks for the information! So this is like the pre-spring event goals, which took a ton of resources in exchange for very little, and they claimed it was a "head start" on the event. Which it wasn't.

Anyway, I'll wait for someone to confirm this before I give anything to these goals. I've learned that lesson. But, it certainly seems like pre-goals, and I'm assuming they are not necessary in order to participate in the next step, due to the fact that they are timed. It would be great if a mod could confirm this, however! Doesn't sound like this one is overly resource draining at least, but still, I hate hate hate giving resources for goals that are totally unnecessary in the end.
    We do seem to be gearing up for a large timed goal, perhaps even a community event! I will probably ignore this goal chain because I need my jewels right now!

How can u get the tails. I never have enough of them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ha, ha! Mreames...I was just gonna post that very thing...lol.
    dare I say... Great minds think alike. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Rat tails come from Ivy's hut, defeating skunkupines, the friendly skunkupine and his little skunkupine house

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    Don't bother wasting them... sounds like these goals are going to turn out to be pointless.

Rhino Keeper
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "sneak peek" goal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Hmmm, but where do the fancy beams and glitter rock formations come into play?
    Only speculating but possibly just because they are better than just pure decorations, imho. I'd still rather have treasure troves or rainbow pots because of the variety of possibilities, though. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOLOL @ giving wool...that's just cruel, TL, to do that to the folks working on the summer gazebo, sheesh. Lol
    Indeed! But how do you expect them to sell this new bundle if not? All business....
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    I had the same problem, now I'm constantly at 99 because of P?p? (the pet skunkupine) and all those **** normal ones and the lovecupines that appear at whatever thing I do in my kingdom.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast