Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    How about the Baron taking his mummy on an extended holiday trip to another TL/Storm8 game? I would not mind ruling my Queendom without him. Unless he's making himself useful, serving Tea and such
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

How about tulips? Lots and lots and lots of tulips??

We can all collect them and then...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post

Not possible. Those flowers got burned...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post

Better run.... I hear the villagers gathering their torches and pitchforks. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Putting myself in TL/S8's shoes, here is how I would sketch the upcoming event:
    -The Baron's mother comes to town! We great her at the castle, expecting her to be as horrible as he is.
    -She turns out to be friendly and not at all rude or presumptuous; we wonder where the Baron went wrong.
    -The Baron gets pissy at us because we befriend his mom and laugh about how annoying he is.

Come on guys, let's get creative and try and predict the storyline!

Rhino Keeper
    Actually I have 8 skunkupines I do lots of trades.
    Recently I Made a bunch of boar bait with them....but lo, TL/S8 whatever messed up and all I have is this lousy female boar I didn't craft...and a storyline that went nowhere. ie. Does not keep boars away, useless deco....what was that all about?!?

Yes, I did read that ruler and Ivy questioned the skunkupies.....but that was kind of a non issue.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    The barons mom is like Cerces in GoT.
    The evil mastermind who grabs power and has her nose in every plot line.

........hummmm maybee she can explain all the randomness and dead end quest lines of late......hum?

Maybee our ruler is finally found to be the next in line.....and the baron finds out his real father *ahem* is not the king.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Arrgh! Just had an ugly star wars flashback lol or we find out the Baron is our father...lol Luke.. I am your father.. Lol
    Sorry, I digressed lol

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    The barons mom is like Cerces in GoT.
    The evil mastermind who grabs power and has her nose in every plot line.

........hummmm maybee she can explain all the randomness and dead end quest lines of late......hum?

Maybee our ruler is finally found to be the next in line.....and the baron finds out his real father *ahem* is not the king.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all.... Update in post 2 in blue text that confirms these goals are OPTIONAL and that the rewards will be helpful next week.

So, make up your own mind about whether or not you participate or not. Sounds like we might be building something next week. Lower levelled players might want to opt out but start making some stone blocks, wooden beams and simple glue in anticipation.... Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all.... Update in post 2 in blue text that confirms these goals are OPTIONAL and that the rewards will be helpful next week.

So, make up your own mind about whether or not you participate or not. Sounds like we might be building something next week. Lower levelled players might want to opt out but start making some stone blocks, wooden beams and simple glue in anticipation.... Thanks!!
    We suspected as much, thanks! Could you inquire if the next update is a community event?