Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    SW ~ Now it's not something they share? So far, we have had 3 world events in CS, each with a set of optional predecessor goals...and with each predecessor, we've been told that they were preparatory for the main event.....

Here's the initial post from the caravan update, a couple weeks before the Midsummer Pyre Festival last summer:

--------------------
    From the the caravan update (with better rewards!), the week before the Halloween event:

---------------------
    From the update very similar to this "Emergency" one, the week before the Flower Frenzy event:

--------------------
    So I don't understand.... Why is TL/S8 being so secretive about letting us know about an upcoming community event this time around???
    That's so funny! If you read them in order, they get progressively less presice about what is coming!

Executive Chef
    They used to give us a sneak peek for the whole month, every month. It usually involved clues but still gave the impression there was a long term plan. It's starting to feel a little bit like a ship without a rudder. I would've bet money that most of the year was planned out, complete with project schedules, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    That's so funny! If you read them in order, they get progressively less presice about what is coming!

It seems to me the rewards of this pre goal are corresponding to what sir pigglesworth is giving the last few days. Wood and blocks.
    that being said...i am kicking them out in beast mode...for me it was obvious. We will need building material. And lots of it. have a good day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    They used to give us a sneak peek for the whole month, every month. It usually involved clues but still gave the impression there was a long term plan. It's starting to feel a little bit like a ship without a rudder. I would've bet money that most of the year was planned out, complete with project schedules, etc.
    I took a very long break from Castle Story a month or so after they added the Sabina questline, so I am just glad that we have such regular updates now! I would also bet that they have a long list of planned updates, don't you wish you could sit in during their team meetings?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    I took a very long break from Castle Story a month or so after they added the Sabina questline, so I am just glad that we have such regular updates now! I would also bet that they have a long list of planned updates, don't you wish you could sit in during their team meetings?
    And be able to vote, yes. Lol I also took a long break when it really seemed like a dead end. I was glad to see so much changed when I did start playing again.

Executive Chef
    I really do NOT care for a world event, wasting energy to end up with useless Deco.
    I shiver everytime I hear / see corn or tulip
    I accept a once a month update, - instead of "give this and give that"- one.
    An update in the main storyline, resulting in useful rewards, and less "tables,tents, borina, and Faerie whatever !".
    SPACE to put the new building S8 might come up with.
    And finally hoping S8 were listening, and make the drops of that building worthwhile.
    No more Bones/Creep tooth/ Petals/ seeds/ fertelizer etc etc etc...
    There are only 2 sources for Glimmer Fragments/ shards (aside from the Fortune Teller's old log's Fortune )
    Let them give us a Cave where we can go mine for these. Or add them to that ugly troll pit.
    I am really starting to get irritated every Thursday! I used to be excited, not anymore!
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-31-15 at 12:38 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I really do NOT care for a world event, wasting energy to end up with useless Deco.
    An update in the main storyline, resulting in useful rewards, and less "tables,tents, borina, and Faerie whatever !".
    And finally hoping S8 were listening, and make the drops of that building worthwhile.
    There are only 2 sources for Glimmer Fragments/ shards (aside from the Fortune Teller's old log's Fortune )
    Let them give us a Cave where we can go mine for these. Or add them to that ugly troll pit.
    I am really starting to get irritated every Thursday! I used to be excited, not anymore!
    Exactly!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I, personally, would be satisfied as long as the reward(s) of next week's update were pretty and (pretty please!) animated, because we can't have functional items every time. Expansions is something that the game doesn't have to be stingy about, though, so I think we can expect some of those soon!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    There are three sources for glimmer shards/fragments. You can get them from Greselda's Castle, the Gate, and Greselda's Dark Garden. Also you can transform one into the other in the faery workshop. which I have done to balance them out. I don't feel like I really need a source of those now that I'm past Sister, Sister. I agree though, community events are so annoying when the only payoff is decoration. The only community event items I really liked were from Halloween, because the cauldron actually does something. If there's a new item coming, I'd like it to drop items I can use to trade, especially the things that I consistently don't have enough of like fur and troll horns. But that's just because I'm working on expanding right now.

Executive Chef
    *IF* this update is a predecessor to an upcoming immunity, I mean COMmunity, event lol (I say "if" cuz we've yet to get confirmation on that but it's definitely looking like it)..... then I know one thing right now... If ANY of the prizes (individual OR community) are any of the same items currently in the Baron's Game Tent (in particular, those balloons & that cake table look suspiciously fit for a BIRTHDAY!), then I'm gonna be seriously peeved cuz those decor items are GEM PURCHASES that some of us already bought!

But otherwise, I'm curious...
    What do you guys think we'll be collecting this time around?
    I'm pretty sure it won't involve corn or tulips, although it *could* be something from crops (I'm recalling the tomatoes we throw at the Baron a lot). Will we go back to busting rock piles like we did during the Pyre Fest, for some rare jewel for the Baron's Mommy? Keep in mind, it's available to level 15+ so it has to be something they can access.
    Thoughts, y'all?

Ps. I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope it also involves something we can CRAFT!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-01-15 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Ps