Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry, that's not something they share! It sounds plausible that it will be though doesn't it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, that's not something they share! It sounds plausible that it will be though doesn't it.
    I become more and more sure with every new post! I do love community events, collecting items is so much more fun than giving them away.

me too! Love the challenge and the reason I stockpile is to succeed in events! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-29-15 at 08:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hi all.... Update in post 2 in blue text that confirms these goals are OPTIONAL and that the rewards will be helpful next week.

So, make up your own mind about whether or not you participate or not. Sounds like we might be building something next week. Lower levelled players might want to opt out but start making some stone blocks, wooden beams and simple glue in anticipation.... Thanks!!
    Great to know! It's like we all thought.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Where are the speed demons? ...what's next? Lol
    lol, sry for the late answer, but i would take pics after the fourth step and then i was ready...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I came in here, having almost finished 'a plot of our own' only to find it is the last step.
    Thinking they're just putting in goals which require us to visit neighbours (or community members) just so players look more active than they are. I really wish they'd continue the plot and main storyline, and give us something to do!
    We just had an update of the main storyline... I didn't even finish that one, because, despite playing for over 1,5 year several (10+) times a day, I still don't have 5 Skunkupies...

Farm Supplier
    What about the Baron's wife?? She won't be happy with the visit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    What about the Baron's wife?? She won't be happy with the visit
    He doesn't have a wife. He wanted Lady Greselda, but she wouldn't have him.
    Last edited by roguebee; 05-30-15 at 05:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    How about the Baron taking his mummy on an extended holiday trip to another TL/Storm8 game? I would not mind ruling my Queendom without him. Unless he's making himself useful, serving Tea and such
    I don't mind the baron making an appearance now & then. He keeps everyone on their toes & I like his funny sarcastic face.

Rhino Keeper
    Gotta admit.. Kinda upset i did these goals. I realise they were optional but i hate having These goals... Give away expnsive stuff for **** like wood and stone. Getting bored with this game. I know i dont have to play... Just wanted to share...
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    We suspected as much, thanks! Could you inquire if the next update is a community event?
    SW ~ Now it's not something they share? So far, we have had 3 world events in CS, each with a set of optional predecessor goals...and with each predecessor, we've been told that they were preparatory for the main event.....

Here's the initial post from the caravan update, a couple weeks before the Midsummer Pyre Festival last summer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All!

Today's Update:

1) Your Kingdom is going to be extra busy this month preparing for the upcoming Midsummer Pyre Festival!
    To start this quest, you must be Level 15+. This Caravan Series will only be available from 07/17/2014-07/31/2014. You do not have to complete this quest series.

Quest Titles:
    And The Beat Goes On
    The Summer Caravan
    Preparing For The Festival

Happy Questing!
    --------------------
    From the the caravan update (with better rewards!), the week before the Halloween event:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Buttercup View Post
    Hello everyone!

Halloween is right around the corner, and it's time for your kingdom to start ramping up for the festivities. This week's update is a set of three limited-time caravan quests that are available to all players level 15+ and focus on helping neighboring kingdoms get ready for their spooky festivities.

In addition to its normal rewards, each caravan quest has a special Halloween costume part as a reward (Witch Hat, Fangbeast Mask, and Princess Tiara) to give you a head start on an event that's coming up soon

Have fun!
    ---------------------
    From the update very similar to this "Emergency" one, the week before the Flower Frenzy event:
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hey everyone,

There's a big event happening next week in your Kingdom! To prepare, there will be a few timed Goals this week starting today at 12 PM PST and expiring at 11:30 AM DST on March 12th. These are optional, but if you complete them, the rewards will give you a head start in next week's event. You need to be level 15+ in order to participate in this week's Goals.
    --------------------
    So I don't understand.... Why is TL/S8 being so secretive about letting us know about an upcoming community event this time around???