Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    DS currently has an "event" going but it's not the "community" type event. Sometimes their other games can be looked at for clues but its not 100% and DS' event has nothing to do with mother's birthday. Lol.
    Yeah, dragon tales. I sadly can't participate due to the huge amount of food lol!

If it is any other community event, my decision to participate will rely on if the goals are functional and if there are any expansions.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Soooooo. Cute!!! Can we have her walking in our kingdom?

Host(ess)
    Any idea when this is going to start. I would be nice to have it running by Tuesday night. Some of us need wifi to play.

Host(ess)
    Here's a theory, we may have to build her a summer house so she can keep an eye on her son and the ruler. Or maybe she and Griselda will have a death match lol. The baron seems like a momma's boy. Either way, my interest is piqued. It could really great or terribly awful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRat2 View Post
    Any idea when this is going to start. I would be nice to have it running by Tuesday night. Some of us need wifi to play.
    Thursday 3PM EST
    just like all the other updates

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Thursday 3PM EST
    just like all the other updates
    great, Friday in NZ. Fantastic for all those who don't work at the weekend.

I used gems to complete "A Plot of Our Own" shortly before time ran out on the quest-line but did not receive the follow-up quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    I used gems to complete "A Plot of Our Own" shortly before time ran out on the quest-line but did not receive the follow-up quest.
    Sorry to say that was the end of the quest. There was no follow up quest for it. The whole thing was optional.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessirulan1 View Post
    Here's a theory, we may have to build her a summer house so she can keep an eye on her son and the ruler. Or maybe she and Griselda will have a death match lol. The baron seems like a momma's boy. Either way, my interest is piqued. It could really great or terribly awful.
    Maybe, but I'd be very surprised if it was as the summer gazebo just had a second turn for those that didn't get it or were levelled up last time. With that and the romantic gazebo they would all be very similar in ideas. I would relish something completely different. On par with the cauldron type different.