Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Fabulous! Getting excited now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brenstal View Post
    There are three sources for glimmer shards/fragments. You can get them from Greselda's Castle, the Gate, and Greselda's Dark Garden. Also you can transform one into the other in the faery workshop. which I have done to balance them out. I don't feel like I really need a source of those now that I'm past Sister, Sister. I agree though, community events are so annoying when the only payoff is decoration. The only community event items I really liked were from Halloween, because the cauldron actually does something. If there's a new item coming, I'd like it to drop items I can use to trade, especially the things that I consistently don't have enough of like fur and troll horns. But that's just because I'm working on expanding right now.
    I was talking about the daily sources that are sure to drop the fragments/shards,( and sometimes both don't drop anything as well) ! The garden is not one of them! It rarely drops them !

I finished the Sinister Sister before the Fellora plant was introced and the old log Fortune!

I do use the Faerie worshop to transform one into the other as needed, and still it is not sufficient for me as I am still trading for inscriptions
    However, other players are still trying to finish Sinister Sister with those miserely resources, if they don't have the Fortune Teller Tent!, and did not MISS the Old Log fortune!

Every player has their own need, unlike you, I am almost always full on fur, so Waste them ( with prcious wool) in the trade just to get rid of that dreaded black flag

I would like to have sufficient Shard/fragments to make Adamant for instance!

Yes The Community Events for me are becoming really annoying and irritating, especially when the prizes are Decos we don't have the space for!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    Soooooo. Cute!!! Can we have her walking in our kingdom?
    Cute ? ! When I saw the pic I said to myself OMG she's ugly ! lol
    NOooooo....definitely don't want to see her walking around my queendom lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Awesome!

I really appreciate these teasers by the staff.... looks like some great thought and design work have gone into this update. I hope it is a fantastic one!

She looks like a fainter.

Maybe we'll be crafting smelling salts??
    Nips of 'medicinal tonic'??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Cute ? ! When I saw the pic I said to myself OMG she's ugly ! lol
    NOooooo....definitely don't want to see her walking around my queendom lol
    I disagree. I think she has matured gracefully. I mean, how many 20 year olds these days have a waist like that?

(Somehow, I had the impression that the design staff was female. How did a Barbie doll end up as the Baron's mother?)

Fashion Designer
    I think she looks like Baron's mom! And the average mom at that as far as size wise.
    Betting she is either a complainer, hypochondriac or that mom that makes you feel
    guilty about everything. My wild guess because of Baron's personality.

Banned
    Looks like she is blocking sun from her eyes,,, might need something to cool her off or just needs some sunglasses

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Looks like she is blocking sun from her eyes,,, might need something to cool her off or just needs some sunglasses
    Lol you made me look closer. what is it she is holding? A fan, a scroll? I had visions of Johnny Carson's "Carnac the Magnificent". Lol siss, boom, bah.... Answer... Describe the sound a sheep makes when it explodes.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't been playing for a while. Was this only available on the 28th? I don't seem to be getting this thread.