Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh haha! I wrote the above in the chaos of getting everyone ready for school and last minute homework and running around like a headless chicken! Rats, now you know I'm not perfect.... but I am glad to give you a chance to rhyme. You guys are funny.
    I take it no news yet

no.... sorry not yet. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-28-15 at 05:09 PM.

Executive Chef

thank you to those that posted so that I could edit my photobucket to include the top dialog to the goals.
    much appreciated

Fashion Designer
    Lame. That's all I have to say about this update.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Executive Chef
    Lol just my day to be a smart ummmm... aleck, today.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh haha! I wrote the above in the chaos of getting everyone ready for school and last minute homework and running around like a headless chicken! Rats, now you know I'm not perfect.... but I am glad to give you a chance to rhyme. You guys are funny.

oh, and I've updated post 2 with the info. Will post again when I hear back about whether or not it's a goal that leads us to something for next week.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    That about sums it up for me

I should have known to come here first. I completely wasted my rats tails. This goal is the Stupidest one yet. UGH.

Unhappy

(First post, please forgive) Thanks for all the info. I think I'm opting out of this but will check back for mod confirmation. I'm still trying to get enough rat tails for Ivy's hot sauce recipe (only 19 of 30 so far)! I'm so behind.
    Last edited by Rosethornshurt; 05-28-15 at 08:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I came in here, having almost finished 'a plot of our own' only to find it is the last step.
    Thinking they're just putting in goals which require us to visit neighbours (or community members) just so players look more active than they are. I really wish they'd continue the plot and main storyline, and give us something to do!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just wondering if TL likes to see us all in a tizzy of an uproar. If you've noticed; visiting neighbors does slow down, player game time activity slows down, forum activity is cut down by it seems 90% whenever controversial goals aren't happening.

So I think TL is just trying to get us on the forum and on the game to get busy with it. I'll keep my resources until I see something that tells me it is a wothwhile goal. Maybe they enjoy reading about our frustrations. Who knows.

Rhino Keeper
    Last time we had a 4 day random update like this, it was just before a community event..cud this time be the same? Experienced players might be a able to tell..
    CS ID is anu1985.. happy gaming!!!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast