Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    My last three collections were pie-less so my usual luck seems to have caught up with me . I kind of like the hot sauce, platters and cake though. I think 200 gems was a bargain for what it gives (compared to the pergola or reindeer thing etc.)
    I agree! Ivy's bakery is so worth its price! Big thumbs up for this & thumbs down & a big boooooo to the pergola.

Rhino Keeper
    Does / will it drop Royal Sundae??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Does / will it drop Royal Sundae??
    Not yet anyway...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

I still have the send belladonna skunku pies trade in my royal exchange. Will I still get gems even though the goal is expired?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscakes81 View Post
    I still have the send belladonna skunku pies trade in my royal exchange. Will I still get gems even though the goal is expired?
    You get gems from the trade and the quest. It could be that the trade stay but the quest expires. I cannot say as I did the trade & quests on both accounts.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    confirming the timer of 24 hours is correct for Ivy's Bakery.
    It would be really nice if this was changed to 22 hours - then it would be reasonable to collect at the same time each day like the market place, troll pit, cathedral, etc.

After the goal expired in my goal book, the trade was still there. I heard that people didn't get gems from it though, so I didn't send out the trade. I clicked finish on the goal in my goal book and the trade disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by boss_boehme View Post
    It would be really nice if this was changed to 22 hours - then it would be reasonable to collect at the same time each day like the market place, troll pit, cathedral, etc.
    I agree. 16 hour timer would be even better; but 22 would be so nice. Please please please.

Executive Chef
    Are you saying the trade in the exchange disappeared ? I still have a trade at the royal exchange, but have not done it yet. I'll probably hold on to my s-pies a while. I did not push finish in the goal book.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-22-15 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you saying the trade in the exchange disappeared ? I still have a trade at the royal exchange, but have not done it yet. I'll probably hold on to my s-pies a while. I did not push finish in the goal book.
    That's right, after I pushed finish the trade in the royal exchange disappeared.