Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Omg 1 trade ticket. That's what I got for my wasted 20 gems to get my last pie to Send The quest. To get my 20 gems. Which I never got. Total rip off. All my pies gone lost many gems on top of the 20 To get the last pie. I'm so sorry I bothered with this Feeling very *****ed

Rhino Keeper
    I only needed 2 skunkupie before purchasing the bakery, and finally got a skunkupie today after the goal was finished in my 6th attempt. First time in my 3+ years of playing, a goal expired on me, on top of that, I waisted 190 gems on that..

Executive Chef
    Well I never got the last pie so I didn't get to do the trade. Seems rather rude that they can't make the buttons clearer. Send or Give means start the trade by sending or giving. That really cuts the time limit down when you have to wait several hours for the required task to finish. And it should have given the reward for doing the trade itself, regardless of when it was collected to earn the extra goal reward.

Badly played all around with the misleading info from the very beginning.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

So now the goal is over and the trade thing went away...i see now that all of this information is written on page one, nice to let the people who didnt buy it yet know whats up with the building but seriously, was misled from the start and i wasted 200 gems for nothing. It time to let it go, but i had to vent one last time. I want my gems back!
    Last edited by kimberly0822; 06-20-15 at 08:14 PM.

Now that the goal is over I seem to get a pie with every collection. I bought the bakery feeling like I wouldn't be able to finish the goal, but this is kinda sad.

Fashion Designer
    Missed this goal even tho I bought the bakery the day after it was offered. I had two pies in inventory at the time, but only got three more from the bakery before the quest ended. Even tho I like the building and find it useful, I feel the quest was unreasonable and should not have been time limited, only limited to once.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    I still have the trade at the exchange. I haven't done it yet but am now getting skunkupies.

Executive Chef
    My last three collections were pie-less so my usual luck seems to have caught up with me . I kind of like the hot sauce, platters and cake though. I think 200 gems was a bargain for what it gives (compared to the pergola or reindeer thing etc.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    My last three collections were pie-less so my usual luck seems to have caught up with me . I kind of like the hot sauce, platters and cake though. I think 200 gems was a bargain for what it gives (compared to the pergola or reindeer thing etc.)
    I agree with you Good drops and also a nice looking building, if you like Skunku-Pies, that is. Which I do. Lol!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I agree with you Good drops and also a nice looking building, if you like Skunku-Pies, that is. Which I do. Lol!
    Well for me only the Skunku- and Yummy-pie are of interest, go wounder
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...