Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    I bought it on my primary account, still don't know if I want to have it on my kittensabc account!

Rhino Keeper
    The bakery is not a crafting building. It just drops things every 24 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Has anyone purchased the bakery yet? Can anything else be made using ivy's bakery besides skunkiepies? What resources does it take to make the pies? Sorry I'm full of questions but for 200 gems, I don't want to waste them for nothing.
    It's actually a resource building that you collect from for random drops. I sped it up twice and posted the drops I got.

I agree with the "gem stealing ways" position. I will not buy gems when it's so easy to have them "stolen."

I have been trying to get to 200 gems so I could buy a Wizard School since I first found out about it. Have never gotten past about 120 or so without accidentally spending some.
    Last edited by rogue149; 06-11-15 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Add more text

Rhino Keeper
    I think I am going to take the plunge and buy it on kittensabc too. The building is fairly pretty and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Has anyone purchased the bakery yet? Can anything else be made using ivy's bakery besides skunkiepies? What resources does it take to make the pies? Sorry I'm full of questions but for 200 gems, I don't want to waste them for nothing.
    This is not a crafting building like the other kitchens. The first post lists the things that it can drop. Only drops once every 24 hours (unless you pay gems to speed it up). The description says it has a high probability of dropping skunkupies but I wouldn't count on getting one every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Does it always drop a pie? Just one? It looks like the Belladonna pie exchange might only be for 7 days. Twenty pies in 7 days from a building that only can be collected from once a day won't work out for most people to complete that trade.

Executive Chef
    Well I've taken the leap and only after realised 20 gems need 15 skunkupies so by my calculations I need to do 11 trades. That gives me 10 hours to spare. Which means I'll be putting my alarm on for some ungodly wake up calls!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Does it always drop a pie? Just one? It looks like the Belladonna pie exchange might only be for 7 days. Twenty pies in 7 days from a building that only can be collected from once a day won't work out for most people to complete that trade.
    From 3 collections I got 1 skunkupie and 1 super yummy pie.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    You need 20 skunkupies for the +20 gems. It's a new exchange in the marketplace
    Who the heckfire's got 20 skunupies on them?! I was considering myself among the lucky to have 5...

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast