Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I was strangely happy to see this because for some reason I had 12 skunkupies sitting around. Now I am hoping to find a use for all the purple hides I keep getting.
    Ah, Man! That would have been great if we could've used those purple hides to craft something in Ivy's Stinky Skunkuporium Shop & Road**** Ripoff Cafe.

(Ivy's SSS&RR Cafe).
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    I did the SAME thing! I only had 211 gems and I bought the Kitchen thinking I could USE it to make things. I did not see anything mentioning it was a "drop" thing! THEN it wants MORE Gems in order to use it now! AND THEN IT MAY NOT EVEN DROP A SKUNK-U-PIE!!! .......
    Wait, so you have to spend 200 gems to buy it and then more gems to like 'activate' it? And it doesn't drop pies each time? Confused
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Wait, so you have to spend 200 gems to buy it and then more gems to like 'activate' it? And it doesn't drop pies each time? Confused
    no it comes activated.. the goal is to get the Gem Reward.. so if you finish it.. consider it a 20 Gem discount.. they are not really tied together other then the drops might help you finish the trade faster and get the 20 gems

Ditto, bought the bakery thinking I could use it to craft skunkupies. Waste of gems. Storm 8 is becoming a rip off. Plus the support is not upto much anymore. Been trying to get an issue resolved but support agent seems unable to understand my questions and keeps directing me back to the forums rather than answer my query. Rather narked at the moment.

Does it come fully built? If so I'll get it now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ah, Man! That would have been great if we could've used those purple hides to craft something in Ivy's Stinky Skunkuporium Shop & Road**** Ripoff Cafe.

(Ivy's SSS&RR Cafe).
    Ditto that!!!!

...and LMAO to Ivy's SSS&RR Cafe ... How can we fit more in there? Lol

More to add: Dingo Diner, add in "Mart" onto Skunkuporium, making it Skunkuporium-Mart ...hmm, what else was suggested? Lolol
    This thread is soooooo much more fun than my eyes crossing on everybody's corks when I go to the grapes thread, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pigswithwigs View Post
    Ditto, bought the bakery thinking I could use it to craft skunkupies. Waste of gems. Storm 8 is becoming a rip off. Plus the support is not upto much anymore. Been trying to get an issue resolved but support agent seems unable to understand my questions and keeps directing me back to the forums rather than answer my query. Rather narked at the moment.
    That's why you read the forums and let someone else fall on the sword.. buyer beware

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry_Land22 View Post
    Does it come fully built? If so I'll get it now!
    Fully built and ready to collect in 24 hours

I just bought this. Smack me in the head. My drop....stupid me assumed a skunk pie..NO. A Whole bag of sugar. I just threw $20 bucks down the drain. So fed up. Misleading and I want those gems back. I have spent a lot of money over two years and never felt this ripped off.

I should not have to check a forum when I buy a bakery with a pic of a sk pie on it. That is misleading!
    Last edited by gunnysmum; 06-11-15 at 02:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    That's why you read the forums and let someone else fall on the sword.. buyer beware
    Hear, hear! I knew there was something off when I read the back and it talked about "high chance for drops." Still, now I'm wondering if it might be worth it if they're going to start calling for skunkupies more often. Eventually, even with a 50% drop rate, you'd fill up on pies. I've been playing for more than three years and I only had 5 in inventory which got used on that Boarina nonsense. Then I got one yesterday.

Even if you get Ivys SSS&RRMart (slogan: Pies R Us) there's no way to complete the exchange trade to get the 20 gems in time. Who dreamt up this baloney?
    Last edited by Queenzod; 06-11-15 at 02:09 PM.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast