Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I hope you are right. During the timed shopping part of the wedding goal I collected my 8th and final trade after the goal timer expired and I didnt get any wedding drops, which is why I'm wondering about this one.
    I agree. I did that also. Same results. I wonder if you give the skunku pies 4 hours before the timer, if it will expire and will not complete the 6 hour quest. And it would take the pies and not give the gems.

Executive Chef
    Of course I'm only speculating but I do see a difference between the two. Wedding drops were part of the event, itself, so it kind of makes sense that they quit dropping after it was expired. Gems are not. It would be nice if S8 could confirm in time.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I hope you are right. During the timed shopping part of the wedding goal I collected my 8th and final trade after the goal timer expired and I didnt get any wedding drops, which is why I'm wondering about this one.

Confirmation on timer for the royal exchange for the skunkupies for gems would be much appreciated. Less than a 3 hour timer now. If we do the exchange before the timer expires will we still get the gems at the end of that 6 hour timer?

Host(ess)
    With 10 minutes to spare, I sped up the timer, using 7 gems. I figured 13 gems is better than none, and got the 15 for the trade. Profit of 28 is pretty good. I do like ivy's kitchen. It has had useful drops in addition to the few skunkupies.

You will need to have the Trade complete before the Goal expires and you tap FINISH to get the Gem reward from the Trade.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    well, that was annoying. i only needed 2 more skunkupies before i bought the bakery, and i got 1. next time i'll know to only rely upon the immediate refund, and not to consider other possible goals when making my decision whether to buy or not!

stupid bakery.

Oh well, I should have known! I sent out the skunkupies to Belladonna just before the timer expired as the goal said "give" not collect. So I've now lost my pies and don't get any gems. Such is life.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here i lost gems and pies. Because the goal said send!!!!! Not collect. Very very missleading i paid 20 gems to get my last pie to send before the timer ran out and got nothing. If a goal says send it should mean send. Not collect !!!
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Go to your Royal Exchange... It will tell you. It depends on how many skunkupies you have.

The trade is marked by FINISHING the timed goal (collecting from the exchange) and will give you the reward of 20 gems.
    I wrote this at post 450 yesterday.. Sorry, I should have also posted in post 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I wrote this at post 450 yesterday.. Sorry, I should have also posted in post 1.
    Personally, I think only the 20 gem goal reward should be lost, not the 15 gems for the trade itself. Just doesn't seem right in my book. I received my 35 gems long ago, so I don't have a dog in the fight. Lol