Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by boss_boehme View Post
    It would be really nice if this was changed to 22 hours - then it would be reasonable to collect at the same time each day like the market place, troll pit, cathedral, etc.
    Yes please change the timer,even 23 hours .would be better .right now if your not right there to collect it keeps getting later and later

Executive Chef
    Opened up Castle Story for the first time in about two months. I was nervous as I knew I'd miss some limited goal being away from the game that long and sure enough I've missed out on the vineyard....felt sad and was a bit mad at myself for not checking in more.

Then I see I have Ivy's Bakery to purchase for 200 gems and trade skunkupies for 20 gems back...etc, etc and you know what, I've got a headache after reading this thread trying to figure it all out and decide if it's worth it. Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for everyone's input and advice on this thread but seriously this is a game....not a job and the amount of work that needs to go into figuring out all this story line and goal line and the second guessing everything and the constant 'sorry we weren't clear about this' from TL and all the other nonsense is not fun. It's worse than being at work if I'm honest! This isn't a game anymore....it's a rat race, or a skunkupie race as the case seems to be. Ivy's Bakery doesn't even bake anything!! It's another collection building with more random drops that we won't need and will be fully stocked up on. We should be able to bake in it, otherwise don't call it a kitchen.

I'm so over it, I'll be logging out for another two months. I really used to enjoy this game but the lack of original story line, the timed events, the money grabs, the apologizing for stuff that shouldn't have happened to begin with, the lack of thinking things through before releasing them, the fact that the players know more about the game than the developers, the list is endless, for me anyway. What a great little game this once was but it just shouldn't be so difficult and problematic to play. I'm not someone who expects to complete everything right away. I've played this from the beginning and haven't reached sister, sister goal yet as I'm in no rush and have plenty of patience. I enjoy taking my time and taking the advice of players who are ahead of me and kindly post about their experiences. I've spent a lot of money on this game, I like to support the games I enjoy but I think I'm done with this farce. I'll check back in again in a few weeks (or maybe two months again) and see how things are and I'll play as I see fit not because I feel like I'm caught up in the rat race that is now Castle Story.

Have a great summer everyone
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

New Resident
    Tired of this one. No way to get the pies. Stuck and no way to reach 200 in thier time limit

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950