Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it disappears. It's a one off trade.
    why do we have to worry about skunkupies then? are they going to start making us use them more??

Executive Chef
    So what is the drop rate for skunkupies from the bakery? Has anyone gotten one, or two? I'm kind of tempted to get one since it actually drops useful stuff, I don't really spend gems on decorations. BUT I only have 4 pies in inventory so I would need two more to do the trade.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finish the little Skunku-pie trade + quest; got 15 gems from the trade 20 gems from the quest. Now could by the Bakery. Ivy is not out of business after all.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    what trade gives skunkupies in the royal exchange?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Lol same here. An hour later I was like "whoa! What happened to my gems?!" My fault entirely but better than losing them in a gem trap!
    They talk about flour and rat tails so thought were going to be able to bake the pies , so I swear it said 200 coins and poof my gems were gone and wondered what the (****) happen to my gems so yes me too ,

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I purchased it, knowing it cost gems, but thinking it was a crafting building. Totally my fault for trusting the dialog instead of doing research. Upon reflection, I think I'd have purchased it anyway... since I love buildings that drop things besides coins.

I'm also hoping (please please!!) that this means we will be picking up the Ivy/Griselda/Belladonna storyline where A Little Persuasion left off, because I'm super curious about where that was headed.
    I somehow managed to have 9 skunkupies in storage, so I was able to send off the trade, and I still have three left. (I logged in after the requirement was reduced to 6 pies)

Just curious, does anyone else remember crafting skunkupies in the kitchens? I definitely remember doing that for a quest early on, and it was very frustrating because rat tails were nearly impossible to get at that time. The option disappeared as soon as the goal was met.

Edit:: Oops! Just figured out I had crafted the Super Yummy Pies.
    I dont think that this building and its drops will ever fit into a story line. Since its optional and it cost gems, if they used the drops for part of the story line people would complain that they cant do the quest because they cant afford the building etc...I also thought it was a crafting building and would NOT have purchased it knowing that you only get random drops. There are more than enough buildings that drop useless items already. I want my 190 gems back!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    maybe it could IF ivy's hut or the food exchange would really deliver skunkipies...
    but for me they almost never did, p,sing almost from the start (almost three years?)
    don't think i got more than 10 total, had 2 left after the last goal that needed them...
    so how the #%^}{{ are we supposed to get SIX with only ivi's hut twice a day giving none ?
    can anyone get back to TL/S8 why i do NOT get any skunkipies at all from ivy's hut ?
    is that how it's supposed to be, or is there something wrong with me/my games
    id 2nd game: anissaFashion
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Angry

I am aggravated. Last two times I collected from Ivys hut.....no skunk pies. Doing the grades at the royal exchange....no skunk pies. Highly disappointed TL

Having the same problem here. I am aggravated.

The last goal of Vineyard Estate line "Time to celebrate" will ask you to give a skunku-pie to Ivy. So, in total, skunku-pies we must have are seven: six for the trade in Ivy's bakery line and one for the Vineyard Estate line.