Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Executive Chef
    Don't want to sound as if I am boasting but collection 6 was skunkupie and platter. 5/6 now... I am not normally so lucky with random drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Don't want to sound as if I am boasting but collection 6 was skunkupie and platter. 5/6 now... I am not normally so lucky with random drops.
    Well, these Skunkus are sort of random, but most definitely not rare... I would estimate the drop rate to about one out of three
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KatherosRevisited View Post
    I am so annoyed with these quests. Since receiving the quest I have had 1 scunku-pie drop so I'm clearly not going to get 6 in the required time and I do not have 200 gems to spend. Clearly another impossible timed quest.

I have 2 of this game running (iPad and iPhone). I have had 1 pie between the 2 games. 1 out of 12 in the required time.
    Me too 1 pie out of 12 collections. I am so envious of all these people who are getting drop after drop of skunkupie's. Please can some of you send some of your good luck my way ....please

Host(ess)
    4 collections from ivy's bakery. No skunkupies. I have 4 pies that dropped from ivy's hut, none from trade with Belladonna. 22 hours left. Doesn't look good for me completing gem quest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Well, these Skunkus are sort of random, but most definitely not rare... I would estimate the drop rate to about one out of three
    That confirms that I am plain unlucky!!

Just made my fifth collection - hot sauce and silver platter.

No pies of any kind.

I just have the one I had when I bought the bakery.

If gems weren't at stake, I'd laugh hilariously about not getting the pies. Instead, I think I'll pout a little, LOL!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    4 collections from ivy's bakery. No skunkupies. I have 4 pies that dropped from ivy's hut, none from trade with Belladonna. 22 hours left. Doesn't look good for me completing gem quest.
    I have 8 hours for the bakery to drop. I don't believe I would have enough time to process the quest because it does not drop a pie every time. So, I'm looking at the same thing as you. The bakery is cute, so, I don't mind the cost. This will be one of the few quests not completed.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the pie trade and received my 20 + 15 = 35 gems. I've got no skunkupies but if we need them I now have over 200 gems to buy the Ivy Bakery.

All is well then. Let's see what develops tomorrow

6 collections, ZERO skunkupies!! From the get go Iwas one short of doing the trade.... and now I won't be able to do it........ This is completely unreasonable for something that is described as having frequent/regular drops of the skunkupie!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyHills View Post
    6 collections, ZERO skunkupies!! From the get go Iwas one short of doing the trade.... and now I won't be able to do it........ This is completely unreasonable for something that is described as having frequent/regular drops of the skunkupie!!
    The drop rate would be fine without the very unnecessary and way too short time limit...I think that's what's wrong with this goal, because Skunkus dropping at every collection would not be so great in the long run...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Amen! I'd hate it if it dropped a skunkupie every time! I need all of the other things more than 99 skunkupies. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The drop rate would be fine without the very unnecessary and way too short time limit...I think that's what's wrong with this goal, because Skunkus dropping at every collection would not be so great in the long run...